22~ A Daunting Path

I nervously picked at my bra, the cool air making my exposed skin prickle.

Jimin and I had gone out all day exploring the city and eating at several cute cafes and diners around the city. One cafe even had hedgehogs and I decided that when I grew older my first pet was going to be a hedgehog.

Jimin's response to that was to morph into a hedgehog and I wound up having to carry him everywhere for the next several hours. Even worse, the prick literally pricked me with his hedgehog spines until I gave him chin rubs and patted his little head. I'd considered disposing him in one of the trashcans along the sidewalk numerous times.

Jimin only morphed back into himself when a kid wanted to pet Jimin-hedgehog and I'd refused him. The bratty kid had begun to throw a pouty tantrum for not letting him pet the cute animal and was on the verge of literally trying to steal Jimin-hedgehog.

The look on the brat's face was priceless when Jimin abruptly morphed back, sitting directly on my lap.

Then we were headed back to the hotel and Jimin had declared we were going night swimming whether I wanted to or not. My guess was the main motive behind his resolve to swim tonight was the fact that I'd mentioned forgetting to pack a proper swimsuit.

Now I stood in the hotel locker room in only my undergarments. I mean, technically a bikini is just like a bra and underwear right? So why did it feel so much different with cotton undergarments on?

I'd intentionally chosen an unflattering granny panty, knowing damn well how horny my Outworlder roommate could get. I tried to pull up the underwear higher up my waist once more before finally grabbing a towel and exiting the locker room and onto the cool evening air.

I immediately hugged the towel tighter to my chest in the chilly evening air. The sun had gone down, but the lights of city blazed up in towers of colorful lights. If the view from our hotel room had looked nice the view from the rooftop was even more stunning.

I might've enjoyed it more had I not felt so exposed and cold; goosebumps prickled along my bare skin.

Someone whistled.

I ground my teeth together only to realize who it was.

"About time you came." Jimin grinned at me, head resting on his folded arms at the hot tub edge.

"I thought you wanted to go for a night swim," I remarked, though secretly glad I wasn't going to have to submerge in the cold pool water in the already chilly night air.

The large rooftop held one large pool, glowing blue from fluorescent underwater lights. The hot tub was also lit up though in a more muted purple lighting, making the steam rising from the hot water look eerie. Not to mention the lights cast long shadows across Jimin's face as he watched my every movement with sharp eyes.

"I wasn't inclined to catch hypothermia, which is what you seem to be doing," he replied. "Are you planning to just stand there? I mean, I'm not exactly complaining either since the view is quite—"

I tossed the towel onto one of the plastic chairs by the poolside before crossing over to the hot tub. The steam rising from the hot tub was greatly welcomed as it not only soothed my goosebump-speckled skin but also served as minimal cover of my bare underwear.

"So partner." Jimin immediately slid through the water and steam to where I'd taken a seat. "First day in the North City. How'd you like it?"

"Other than having to carry an attention-seeking literal prick ball all day, it was great," I replied.

Jimin's eyes twinkled. "Was it at least a cute attention-seeking literal prick ball?"

"No."

Jimin laughed, running a hand through his hair. I swallowed at how his hair was two shades darker when it was wet. Instead of its bright silver color like a polished shilling, it was a dark charcoal shade. And it looked sexy.