Introducing Sherave..

ClubMidnight

The music flowed over the crowd and into my body as I swayed and bounced to the rhythm of it. The sensation and tingles the alcohol cause me to feel were indescribable as I closed my eyes and through my head back letting the music guide my body. I was letting loose and god knows I needed to. After my dad yelling at me about letting go Alpha Collins daughter and being tense all day I had to go out.

    I let out a delightful sound as someone put their hands on my waist from behind and began to move in sync with me.

    My body begun to warm up when I took another shot and let the man behind me grind against my ass. The world could end and I wouldn't give a care to even stop enjoying this moment. I love it.

   I turned around, seeing dark blue eyes staring back at me.

I smirk as he admires me from head to toe and back.

He leans down to whisper in my ear, causing me to shiver with desire, " You're the most gorgeous woman in this club. May I ask of your name?"

I smile as he leans back and I wrap my hands around his neck feeling sparks going through my arms. His aura attracted me more to him. Its dark and untameable. I wanted to be wrapped up in his dangerous and dark endeavors.

   I smiled and moaned as he grabbed my ass, pulling me closer.

"Sheravé, and yours?" I seductively purr out.

He groans and I feel him harden, "Thadius, Thadius Night." My eyes widen in realization and I push him away. He stumbles back unexpectantly and raises a brow at me.

"You're the alpha of the DarkMoon Pack up north." I state matter of factly and he freezes then he narrows his eyes at me. For some reason it turned me on.

"You're a hunter... Sheravé." He seem to think it over as if it wasn't already obvious.

"You're the daughter of Erik Blackwood." I frown at how he said it as if he despised my father.

"Yes and I just came out tonight to have some fun. Not to be reminded that I'm the daughter of the most dangerous hunter alive." I put my hands on my hips as he smirks with a devilish look in his eyes.

"Trying to be a badass." He states more than question.

"I'm not trying. It just comes naturally. Now will you excuse me." I push past him ignoring the weird sparks going through my body. Wth...

"Sheravé! Over here!" I hear Lexi call out and I walk towards her and Sophie.

"You know there's a lot of testosterone in the air. I feel like there's to much..dominance in one room." Sophie slurs put as she takes a shot. I'm sure that it wasn't her first one tonight and not her last.

"Nah, just a lot of over confident males." I say over the loud music.

"I'm sorry, but I agree with Sophie! It practically reeks of it." Lexi yells out and I frown and sniff the air. I only smelled a lot of cologne and the guys confidence in this room was obvious as well.  

      Lexi and Sophie are also hunters but they don't have to be as responsible as me and Ashton has to be. Our dad is the leader of hunters and he knows of all things going on in this town. We hunters and Weres tend to go to the same parties and have fun. The only thing is that if one of them breaks the rules it wouldn't be pretty at all for neither of us.

Lexi and Sophie throw back another shot as two guys came whisked them away.

I shake my head. I'm soo gonna have to be the designated driver tonight. Unless I can get my brother and his friends to take us home.

Speak of the devil. I ask the bartender for a shot and I down it before walking towards my brother. I couldn't miss him a mile away with that million dollar smile. Trust me he's the scariest guy in this club, well besides Thadius. He seems so..intimidating.

"Hey, Ash!" I call out and he turns around and immediately gives me a bear hug lifting me a good foot or two off the ground.

"Okay big boy....Put me down." I wheeze out. His vice grip loosens and I'm on my two feet again.

"What you want, sis?" He slings his arm over my shoulder. Its just then that I notice Darin standing next time him. He gives me a smile and I return it.

"Do you mind if the girls and I umm..could like ya know.." I say clamping my hands together and biting my lip while looking down.

"Spit it out Sheravé." He says and I let out a long breath before I say..

"..ride with you guys home?" He groans out loud and rubs his hand down his face.

"Please! I'll give you a neck massage and cook for you next weekend when mom and dad is out of town." I begg as Darin chuckles and drinks his beer.

Ashton seemed to be having an inner battle with himself before he gave in.

"Fine! But I want full course meals, three times a day and some of your famous mud cake with extra fudge." Easy, peasy.

"Deal." I grin up at him and he shakes on it.

"We leave at 1." I look at the time on my phone to see that its 11:00. I have two hours to get wasted!

"Thanks bro! Love ya." I leave trying to find my way back to the bar. Why is this club so big?

My mind drifts off to that Thadius guy.. I thought over our conversation and it seemed like he had something against my dad or my family. Trust me, I'm not surprised that we have enemies but to be enemies with the owner of the largest of all packs in North America. This is crazy. No wonder I felt cautious around him. The weird thing was that at the same time I felt safe. I furrowed my brows and then shrugged. I'm tired of thinking I just want to lay back and enjoy my night.

___________

Finally updated!! Lol I'll be updating this book pretty soon. I have to start editing and drafting for TWB.

Thanks for reading, tho! #lotsoflove ❤