Is This Real

....

Summertime has come and sure one of the biggest parties is happening tonight at Xander's house. He's a very close friend of mine. My brother and Xander don't get alone quite too well. Its just like they've never liked each other from day one. I was going to date Xander but thought wisely about doing that. That wouldn't end good for neither of us.

"I think you should wear dark brown and black. Its fits your skin tone and hair better." Sophie suggests as she winks at me. I was now standing in just underwear not knowing what to put on. And we are leaving in ten minutes. My hair and make up is done I just need a nice dress. I pout and my dimples appear.

"Cmon Sheravé! You better get yourself in a dress or we are leaving without you." Lexi taunts and I smile.

"Great, now I can just sleep and eat." I say walking to my bed and suddenly a strapless beautiful black dress with a brown design going down the side of it was thrown at me.

"Get dressed, we'll be waiting down stairs." Sophie's orders and they leave the room, closing the door behind them. Why me??

I stand in front of the mirror and slip on the dress. My soft light brown skin compliments the dress. Along with my long dark brown hair with golden streaks in it that flowed down to my waist in waves. My dark eyes with light brown swirls stare back at me as I flash my perfect white teeth checking for lipstick stains.

It fitted me perfectly, right above me knees. I put on my black pumps that matched my lip stick and my purse. I had my hair tied into a perfect ponytail and black colored hoop earrings hanging from my ears. Black is my favorite color... I look really good.

I spray a splash of perfume on before heading down stairs. There was Sophie, Lexi, Ashton, and Darin all waiting.

"Finally, you took- Nope go change." Ashton said abruptly as soon as he saw me.

"I'm not changing." I say as I laugh lightly.

"She's not changing and we're not gonna missed this party. We are already late. Now let's go!" Sophie says, leaving no room for arguments. I give my brother a sorry, not sorry shrug before following everyone else out the door with Darin right behind me.

"You look stunning, Sheravé." He says as he slide into the truck in the seat next to me. I sat behind Ashton, whom was in the front seat glaring at Darin who sat next to me. Lexi sat behind Sophie and Sophie sat up front in the passenger seat beside Ashton. Perfect.

.....

We pull up to the house and let me tell you. The place is big like really big. Mini castle is what you could call it. But nothing is mini about this house. Not even the door. So many people were here. This meant new friends and a hell of a night. I was ready to go inside. Just as I was bout to jump out Ashton locked the doors, earning a groan from us all. We seen this coming.

"Be safe, responsible, and don't take drinks from anyone. Be cautious of people because not everyone is sane and stay close to us. Keep your cellphones on you and don't get drunk. Too many things are gonna happen tonight and trust me you will not wan to miss it." He finishes off good and unlocks the doors. With that we jump out of the car.

The girls come beside me excited and ready to party. Ashton and Darin walk in front of us sizing up males as they go by. Boys... I'll never get their way of doing things.

"Ashton is so sexy. You two are like really good looking." Lexi gushes as she stares at Ash's butt.

"True, lol I agree." Sophie says. Did she really just say lol??

Shaking my head I say,"Whose ready to get plastered?!"

"But your brother sa-"

"I know what he said.. Thanks for killing my vibe Sophie." I mutter and continue to walk ahead. Hopefully this night is worth remembering.

Just as I thought that the one and oh so only (note the sarcasm) Thadius Night looks at me, more like eye rape my body from head to toe.

I hear a few whistles, but they stop as Thadius growls and says 'Mine'  Ha! I would never be his. If he wanted that then he'll have to get through my brother and then my dad. A werewolf and a hunter dating....never can or will happen.

So lost in my thoughts I soon realize that he is now standing in front me looking down at my lips. I take a step back as I breath in his scent. He smells really good. There's a nice kick to his scent. Which didn't help the fact that my lower stomach was tingling with lust. I need to get away from him. This feeling is just so...unreal.

"We meet again." He smirks his dark hair falling over his eyes. I have to put my hand over the other so I wouldn't reach up to push it back. Get yourself together girl.

"Not what I was hoping for." I let out smoothly, hopefully Ashton was already inside.

         I bet he'd know Thadius from just looking at him. Unlike me, he knows the faces of many Alphas and has met quite a few too. I tend to stay away from alphas. Rogues and Were's (as in werewolves..in case your got lost for a second)  that violate the code is my priority and that's all to it.

"Hmm.. You smell amazing." His hand slides around my waist causing a light moan to slip through my lips. His touch, I missed it and I hadn't even known that I did until they travel lower..

     He pulls me to his chest and sniffs my neck, burying his head further into my shoulder. I shiver and if it wasn't for his arm being wrapped around me I would be on the ground. He smirks and I frown. I shouldn't be letting him touch me. This'll only cause trouble.

"Um..I h-have to go. My friends are waiting for me." I manage to say, as his lips start to attack my neck. I begun to squirm a bit as I started to get a little heated down below.

My white lace panties will be soaked if I don't stop him now.

"Thadius, I have to go." I say seriously and he sighs. He pecks my soft spot once more and leans away. Suddenly I feel cold and I realize it was because of the lost of his warmth.

"I'll see you around, babe." With that he turned and disappeared into the crowd.

I sigh in relief but I also feel disappointed that he left. I shake my head. Get it together. You can't let that happen again. Next time its a knee to the groan.

I look around to see if Lexi and Sophie were still behind me. Nope. I guess they left before Thadius came up to me. I take out my cell and I already have a missed text from my brother. Its a glide message.

            I open it and I see two huge guys fighting and a girl yelling at them to stop. Then a fire starts out of nowhere and a girl runs into the fight and says that they are burning weed in the back yard. Everyone runs toward the fire. Under the video my brother wrote. Tonight will be the best night of your life. Stay with your friends :)

I smirked and went inside. I already had my first moment of memory at this party and I'm pretty sure that nothing could out do my encounter with Thadius Night. No matter how much I disliked it...

________

Vote if you want, Comment what you think, and Follow whenever you like :)