interesting start

Its october 1rst, the first semester of the new block system was halfway done. Students and teachers trying their best to live with the new ways since the coronavirus changed everything. (Y/n) was hanging out with his friends olivia, Logan, dawson, and lexie. They all gathered around Olivia's locker, talking about classes and what not.

(Y/n p.o.v)
"Ugh, I hate English 30, mrs. Lee is a fucking skank witch looking ass." Said olivia, letting her anger out.
"You will be ok," (y/n) assures.
"Ya, thanks." Olivia smiles. I check the time on my phone: 11:13.
"Oh shit, I have to go the bio. See you guys at break" I say to my homies
"See ya" they say.

I rush upstairs to get to friskes class, dont wanna be late lol. I get in just in time and get situated in my seat. I didn't sit in my usual seat today since some Trojans took my place. I dont have beef with them, I just dont like them. We had a new transfer student in school today. I didn't see him earlier because he wasn't in my English class. The only thing I knew about them was that they are a male student. As I waited for friskie to get organized, a face that I have yet to recognize has entered my class. I look at him, he had a decent outfit consisting of red converse, black distressed denim, and a champion hoodie (a staple 'fit in this town for men lol).

"Ok class, quite down." Mrs. Friskie said calmly. "We have a new student with us today, would you like to introduce yourself." She says warmly while looking at said boy.

"Hello, my name is danny Johnson and I would very much enjoy having a class with all of you!" He said excitedly. He decides to sit next to me, which I didn't mind, he seemed like a nice kid and not an asshole like the Trojans.

Time skip

Bio goes by smoothly, we got assigned partners for a discectomy project on Monday. I got partnered with Jeremy Hancock, a trojan. I mentally groaned at the thought of working with a trojan, let alone having to be near him. I hate him so much since he somewhat attacked me in tenth grade with a profane photo, but never mind that. I head to my locker to get ready for physics, my favorite class this semester. Yes I am a nerd, but a fashionable nerd lol. I dont talk with my friends during this break as they are all in different parts of the school now. I walk up the stairs and bump into a somewhat firm stature, Alex Fortamer.

"Watch were your walking fag." He says in a stern voice. I scoff and side eye him (yas being a baddieb), ignoring his harmful statement. He seemed to not have enjoyed my response, but continued with his ways. I get into class and get settled.

Time skip

"... and with that, this concludes the lesson." mr. Janzen states. "Make sure to have page 117 finished by monday so we can go over the questions and move onto inertia and movement." He tells as the student burst through the door to go home. I'm usually the last to leave so I dont get trampled by my classmates. When I have exited the class, a form grabbed me by my shoulders and pinned me to the lockers. I look up to see Alex, grinning in a way that scared me.

"What do you want?" I say with a sassy tone since I'm relatively mad cuz I got stopped unexpectedly.

"Dont talk to me like that slut. Besides, I have something I want to talk about with you, in private." He said firmly. He then carried me to a more inactive part of the school. At this point, I am genuinely concerned. I have never been confronted like this before.

"Ok bitch, now that no one is around, I want to tell you something." He said with a tiny of nerves. "I... I like you, and I want you to be boyfriend." He said. I was taken aback. I never thought that this would happen to me. As much as I want a boyfriend, I dont like him, he bullied me.

"I'm sorry, but I dont feel the same." I say firmly.

"Were do you think you're going." He said as he grabbed my arm, trying to pull me back. I hit him with my binder. He let's go, and I bolt to my car, just wanting to go home.

*drives home lol*

I get home, and head straight to my room. I get ready to go hangout with my friends. I change into a more comfortable outfit: bike shorts and a large neon oversized graphic tee. Once I have arrived, we started watching shit on YouTube, while eating and spilling tea. We talked about teachers and how they were skanks, complained about homework, yadda yadda yadda all of that Teen shi lol.

*hours of being crackheads lol*

It was 10:30pm, I decided to head home so I can enough sleep for the activities of tomorrow. I arrived at my house alone, parents out with their friends, did I forget to mention its Friday? Wutevr. I settle in my livingroom, until I heard thehouse phone ring. I went ahead and answered

"Hello"

"Hey there"