is it still considered a rescue if you save yourself?

Dawson p.o.v

Once I saw the car leave, I texted the group chat. (O is olivia, L is logan, and D is dawson)

D: "guys, (y/n) got taken.

O: "omg, buy those killers?"

D: "ya. I got a pic of the license plate. We will just have to find the car."

L: "you do know that that will be very difficult. They might even live put of town!"

D: "you're right, but we still have to do something."

O: "like what?"

D: "guys, come to my place. We will take about there."

O: "k"

L: "aight"

Once the two have arrived, started to search. I know this is dumb, but what else could we do.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

The car came to a stop, we were a bit north of town. As we drove, I was able to see what street we were on. I knew the street, it was close by my place. I started to think about ways to escape. I was held captive in a potatao sack. I tried ripping through, but that didn't work lol. I was then carried by one of the masked cunts. I looked at him were I think his eyes would be, giving him a death glare. They carried me to the back of the house. I was sat on the ground, and one proceeded to RIP the tape of my mouth. It hurt a lot.

"Ow! The fuck!" I yelped. At the moment I am very angry, yet scared too. These guys are fucking killers, I dont want to know they things they can do. I try to stay calm, but I'm sure they can tell I'm trembling.

"You know, u look cute when scared. I'd really like to see you terrified~." The one with the red mask said as he caressed my check and jaw. I move my head out of his touch. The other chuckles. The two begin to converse.

"What should we do now?"

"Let's take him out of the bag, but we have to be ready in case he runs off."

"Ok" the red one said. This is my chance to run off. I know what part of town I'm in, I could run to Olivia's since shes close by. They both get closer, ready to take me out once the bag was untied, I burst out. I got lucky and headed over the fence, jumping over successfully. I head straight for the road, hoping a passing car will see me.

Olivia's p.o.v

We looked around for a good while. We decided to check the cars north of town. We got to the main street, checked for any car and continued looking. I looked behind me and saw someone running. I looked closer and noticed, its (y/n)!! Omg!

"Guys, I see (y/n)!" I tell the others. I show them and they see him too. We could also see the two killers behind him. Oh frick! We gotta run! We all sprinted. We didn't think if a place to go to, we just ran. We.ended up running to the trails, we split up going two different ways: logan and I went left, (y/n) and dawson went right. It turns out the killers also split. Logan and I knew that if we get caught, we're dead.

Dawson's p.o.v

(Y/n) and I are running from one of the killers, the other went for olivia and logan.

"We should jump to the golf course." Suggested (y/n). I agree with him. We increased our speed and jumped the river to the golf course. The killer was stunned my our actions, but he also jumped. We used the time he was stunned to get ahead of him, and jump back to the trails. It luckily worked. We started to look for the others.

"What were you guys doing?" Asked (y/n).

"I saw you get taken by the killers. I took a pic of the license plate and told the others. We started searching for you." I said. He nodded his head and we continued our search. We found them with the killer right on their tail. I jump the killer from behind. I punch enough to slow him down.

We then head to Olivia's house, taking a short cut and hiding there. The killers are clueless to our hiding place, and gave up. We stayed quiet just to be sure that they weren't messing with us. We then went to Olivia's to calm ourselves down. We ended up hanging out till 8:30pm. We decided to go to home.cuz we have school tomorrow.