chase n' chat

(Y/n) p.o.v

" hello~"

"Hey~. Did you miss?"

"No❤" I said, giggling a bit.

"What a shame, I missed you." He said. His voice sounding slightly deeper, but I shrug it off.

"We didn't have a good convo last time. I'd like to have a better one this time hehe." He said, sending chills down my spine.

"I'm not really in the mood to talk today, please fuck off kindly. Thank you~." I say.

"Whoa there bud, language. Anyways, what's your favorite scary movie?"

"The scream series. You remind me of the main protagonist btw lol."

"Hahaha. You could say I took inspiration from him."

"No shit sherlock. I'd recognize your mask from anywhere lol. Get more creative bud, switch it up lol." I say light heartedly.

"Aha. I like you."

"So do others apparently lol. Why didn't you kill yesterday, I was in your grasp. What stopped you?"

"Let's just say, keep.your mouth shut, or the both of us will come for you." He threatened.

"Wha- what does that mean?" I curse my self for stuttering.

"You have a nice outfit. Looks cute on you babe." He said, I could Invision the smirk on his face.

"First of all, not your babe. Secondly-" I hear running steps to my right and run for the hills. My shoes made it somewhat hard to run in, but I managed. I turn to look back, seeing the mask, but it was red. I turn left of main street and hide in a back door of a fabric store. I catch my breath and wait for the tucker to leave. I stay quiet in the store, it's dark and ominous. I slowly creep my way away from the door, texting my friends to call 911 and send them to my location. When the text was sent, I saw the door that I went through open. I see two figure walk in. They walk In a stalking type fashion. I try to scurry around them soundlessly, but my fat ass knocked over a set on needles and threads. They heard the sound and ran in my direction. If sprint to the door, but got pinned.

"Hey babe." One says, inching closer to my face.

"I said: not. Your. Babe." I spat in his face. Him and his friend chuckle.

"Well someones a tough guy. I would let you talk like that to daddy." He says. I cringe at his choice of words.

"Why did you kill the girl? She did nothing." I said.

"She was in the way." The other said.

"Let me quote this, "in a selfish world, the selfish succeed"." Said the one pinning me to the door.

"What are you gonna do to me now? Kill me? Gut me like the girl?" I say slightly trembling.

"You sound cute when startled. We want do anything to you, just set you to a quick slumber." He said while shoving a rohypnol pill in my mouth. I swallow the pill and feel woozy. A sense of tiredness falls over me. The last thing I hear is:

"See ya next time bb."

Logans p.o.v

Dawson and I played brawlhalla, waiting for (y/n) to come back. When we finished the match, I heard a knock on the door. I head over to open it, and find (y/n) looking as if hes asleep. I brought him downstairs. And tried to wake him up. He's awake, bit in a drugged state. Give him some water, hoping it would flush the drug out. We waited, and he spoke up, but he screamed. We jolted and looked at the frail boy. He then proceeded to cry, whimpering out words. Dawson and I huddled around him, calming him down. He calmed down.

"Can you tell us what happened" asked logan. I nod.

"I was walking back from olivia place, and I got a phone call. I knew it was him cuz it was an unknown number. I answered and had a conversation with him. He then started chasing me. I ran and hid in the fabric store. I thought I was safe till I got cornered by them."

"Wait, what do you mean by 'them'?" Dawson chimed in.

"There is two guys. one wears a white mask, the other a red one. I got pinned to the back door and was drugged. After that, I was knocked out." He finished his anecdote. We all took in what he just said.

"Did you walk here?" I asked.

"I dont think so. I was drugged, I had no idea what was happening." He stated. We took in the detail, and it hit me. He was being stalked. They knew he was here.

"Guys, I think we have to get olivia here. Now." I said.

"Why?" Asked dawson.

"The killer could still be out there and get her."