Chapter 1 #That one girl

Hey guys this is my first ever book please tell me what you think thanks

Don't forget to vote

-----------

I am sitting at the back of the class wondering when the day will end staring at the clock slowly ticking. I hate having to go to school, it's like a thorn on my heel. Then the teacher suddenly whips me back into reality,ugh the way i hate Mr.Chamba. His breadth smells like he hasn't seen a toothbrush since he started teaching (which apparently was five years ago, I wonder how he got the job ).

"Jarryd!" He exclaimed

"Sir?" I answered lazily

"You are under no circumstances allowed to sleep in this room,I take it that you were day dreaming," he said "now, listen here, I do not appreciate that contemporary attitude of yours,if you want to play this is not the place. We are at a learning institute! Do I make myself clear."

"Loud and clear sir!" I replied and in my mind I said to myself a little smelly too. As Mr.Chamba walked away Matthew leaned over my shoulder and whispered in my ear

"what a creep he needs to go see a dentist". I couldn't hold in the laughter that was forming inside my gullet but lucky for me the bell rang.As im walking out of class Mr.Chamba called me back in and said "I am aware that your parents are donating a lot of money to this school but that gives you no right to go around with your nose up, if I don't see an improvement by next lesson I assure you that Detention will be my last resort."

"Yes sir," I said anxious to get out of that room i would have to pay a visit to the bathroom.

As I'm walking in the corridor Matthew comes running to me shouting all sorts of fucked up shit i couldn't understand. As he got closer to me I can see that he has a red face with a wide smile which in my dictionary could only mean one thing...there's a new student that has just arrived. I had heard the rumors that a new person would be joining us some time today but I didn't think it was true. Checking on my schedule next lesson was drama...the only subject where i could do what i wanted.

"Matthew," i called "listen, tell what this new person looks like."

"First of all it's a girl,second rumors have been spreading that she is like the next Kim Kardashian."

This information that Matthew had given me was slowly narrowing my chances of embarrassing the newbie. I walked to class slowly processing this, as I approached the door one of the students also going into class bumped me...this wasn't the first time it had happened so I didn't take much heed in it...but that was before she dropped her books she had been carrying. Only then did i see her that one girl. I was so struck by her beauty, that I didn't hear Matthew saying my name,only when people started laughing and me did I snap out of the trance. I ambled into class with my head down,avoiding the snickers that went out around the class. This day was not going to end well.