𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑱𝑭𝑮

Welcome to the Just for Girls Community! 

This online club was founded by blushin_bby, on the 13th of July 2020.

The Just for Girls Community is dedicated to supporting all the girls out there, encouraging self-love, confidence, female empowerment, positivity, and other support for pressures we all face in our lives.

In our lives, we all face difficult times in many different ways. In this club and through different books that we will create and write in the upcoming weeks and months will give support to you, whether you are facing suicidal thoughts, anxiety, depression, self-harm, mental or physical abuse, bullying, issues at home with family, difficulty in school or have issues accepting and loving yourself, we will listen and help. 

I know how it feels when you feel like you have nowhere to turn and no one to talk to. That is the primary reason I created this account, inspired by many other successful clubs, especially the stronggirlsclub

The co-owners, itzSue and nightravenxx, and our admins want you to know that we are here to support you through your challenges. Our pms are always open, and we will try to respond to you as soon as possible. If you are ever having trouble, and need someone to talk to, we are here. 

We hope you will find love and friendship here at JFG. 

If you would like to find more about each of us that run this account, read on for more about each member of this community made just for you.