𝑲𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏

Hi, I'm Kirsten, MysteryKC24 and an admin. I'm thirteen years old.

I'm a full Filipino but I was born in the U.K.. I love reading, writing, playing piano, singing (literally anything to do with music), badminton, rock-climbing, archery- I could go on. Sports and music are my thing.

My favourite music artists are Alan Walker, Au/Ra and Imagine Dragons. My favourite songs (currently) are Ghost, Darkside and Believer. So if I randomly quote a lyric, now you know why.

I speak English, Tagalog, French, German and a bit of Mandarin. English and Tagalog - I just know them. The other three are languages I learnt at school. Hey, there's something that could be a source of your problem. School is very stressful, especially high school. More on that though in 'School Support'.

My appearance? Well, I have straight, dark-brown hair that's looks almost black, dark-brown eyes and I'm short. I don't know how short, but I know I'm short. I guess it's helpful for fitting through small gaps.

My favourite books are 'Dragon Daughter' by Liz Flanagan and 'The Wolf Wilder' by Katherine Rundell. I love Harry Potter and Teen Titans. I ship Drarry (Draco and Harry) and BBRae (Beast Boy and Raven). I have this weird thing for opposites attract.

I do photography as a hobby, it's amazing to capture rare sights in the world. I mostly take pictures of nature because we need to save our world! Climate change is bad!

So, that sums up mostly everything about me. If you need any help with anything at all, you can PM me or any of our admins. We're always open and happy to listen and help you.

 We're always open and happy to listen and help you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.