𝑵𝒊𝒌𝒌𝒊

I'm Nikki and I'm seventeen. Pretty old for someone to be on here but that's cool with me.

I come from Austrailia and migrated but Austrailia never left me. I'm of mixed race and I have a background of melting cultures. Hence, I appear unique. I have two names, I mostly go by my main name. I'm Muslim actually.

I'm an avid fan of DC. I grew up in that era more than Marvel. I revelled in books and grew up reading new worlds I can now write myself.

My niche is poetry and people keep exclaiming I'm a great writer. I like to think that a great writer actually is not because of amount of followers but the amount of yourself you put in the books. It sounds like a platinum sword into the heart of the readers and that is what I aimed to do for many years to come.

Yes, I take A Levels in a year and its demanding. I complete six topics in 4 weeks to cover the syllabus. That saying, I can help you out if you have issues.

Notwithstanding, if you feel sad or just overloaded, I'm always here to talk. I've been through a lot too and I can help you. I'm also involved in other communities to help people so dont worry, I keep everything confidential.

Fun facts ?
- My other name is Hira
- Jason Todd deserves better alongside Tim Drake.

Love you, keep shining <3
Nikki R.

Love you, keep shining <3Nikki R