Morning sunshine

(Hey I hope you enjoy this book and please do suggest chapter ideas)

(No ones POV)
The two boys liked to do a lot of things to keep themselves occupied during quarantine sleeping was a big one so there a certain blonde boy is laying in bed asleep wearing his partner's clothes while the guitarist was writing music with the rest of kitty section and would fill Adrien in later on the details like usual the model was tired because even though they can't go to school or hangout with friends anymore Adrien still has to go to photo shoots.

(Luka's POV)
"When should we meet up sometime to film this?" Rose asked. "Umm maybe around next week month maybe?" Juleka answered. "Yeah sure that works for us maybe around noon?" I asked we all agreed to it and got back to seeing what we could do for filming and what not and we all went over the song while Sass and Plagg ate brunch together and were trying to not talk too loud one good thing to come out of this is less akumatized villains to fight but there was some news places asking us to make an appearance to support wearing masks which we still have to do ugh I just wanna cuddle with my baby boy.

(Adrien's POV)
After a while I felt Luka shaking me try's to wake me up, which I didn't want to, he started petting my hair and peppering my face in kisses so I got up and started giggling. "Alright come on babe you need to eat more you can't sleep through every meal." Luka said a bit concerned (But I can muahahahaha) "Mhnm give me a couple more minutes." I responded sleepily. "No because a couple minutes will turn into an hour and I'll end up cuddling you you need to eat first baby." Luka was obviously tired as well but he wanted me to eat. "Aye aye captain." I said getting up and and instantly regretting it as my lover back screamed at me. "Umm a little help?" I asked kinda embarrassed to be honest. "Hmm oh right sorry you're sore aren't you? Umm what do you want to eat." My blueberry asked. "Surprise me." I said not fully awake to which he left for a bit and come back with some blueberry pancakes for the both of us then leaned closer to me and whispered I'm my ear. "Morning sunshine."