Dream sequence

( I love all of you guys soooo much!!!!! And I hope you enjoy these stories)
(This title is pretty self explanatory)

(No ones POV)
It was a regular day for our young couple they played games, watched some tv, Luka teased Adrien since the time wasn't up on their little bet, they ate food, got cleaned up, Luka dang Adrien a song, they walked around the house a bit, then finally it was time for the two to head round bed . So they snuggled up together  and went to bed (I'm so lonely..) whilst doing so they ignored the akumatized villain, dream-weaver, that watched them and used their powers to send them into a comatose state permanently while the model and guitarist pair were in for a treat but who's supposed to save Paris now? (Find out next time on dragon ball Z...can I legally put this here eh yolo)

(Adrien's POV)
I was falling from what seemed like mid air but I well I don't know it didn't FEEL real at least (you ever dream your walking trip and jolt a wake then can't go back to sleep?) but I should have woken up right now but I'm not but I have to be asleep. As I fall I spot a blue haired boy in the distance I really hope it's Luka or else this could be weird 'dreaming' about someone else but I think he's noticed me because he tries to make his way over to me but the ground is shifting and everything just kind of moves or at least looks like it which made it difficult for me to move towards him and it was Luka.

(Luka's POV)
As I made my way to Adrien the floor started to crumble and the we were in water we were sinking? This can't be reality so this isn't Adrien but then why are a bunch of  people around us including Marc and Nathaniel but I don't see Mari or Kogami anywhere. "Are you guys ok or wait you aren't real this is a dream what am I saying." Marc says then proceeds to mutter to himself. "Umm I'm real." I say "yeah." Nathaniel agrees. "Me too." Adrien says . After sorting some things out we figured this was a akuma and boy were we right as the water built up starting to drown us (I hope none of y'all have a fear of the water) but then someone appeared out of it. "It is I dream weaver and I am here to make you all go to sleep, permanently~" they then vanished as the water continued to rise making it difficult to breath.

(Should I make a part two for this?)
(Also can't I get y'all's opinion on this do you guys like to read  the 'x reader' fanfics or am I not the only one who doesn't like them)