Shower time

(Bad smut warning)

(No ones POV)
The two boys stayed in bed as long as they could before they had to accept the inevitable and go shower and eat. So they had gotten up and gotten some clothes before heading to the shower to get cleaned up together. (huehehehe) They both had gotten used to being in such an intimate setting with one another, however they were never used to seeing how the other reacts to them  and their reactions (so always fun haha  im so lonely) so it was kinda routine for Adren to get flustered when they were under the hot water from the showerhead and he could see the water going down his lovers torso and his hair soaked getting in his face. (im literally drooling i need help) Luka always found it funny  when he found the smaller boy react like that so he would always tend to mess with him to see a bigger reaction and to distract his own mind from wandering down the models body like the drops of water that ran down both.

(Lukas POV)
I wonder why we don't do this more often I love having him close to me anytime but like this? This is differently than anything else. Normally when we're close like this were either cuddling or..... something else but this in this kind of atmosphere is different especially with our lips together it's just different it's....nice I love this feeling and I don't want it to end but the heat of the shower makes it difficult to breathe so our 'make out session' was cut short, he was panting a bit. I will never forget this look.

(Adrien's POV)
"Mmnnm!" Is the only thing I can say as he travels lower down on my body looking at me to get my approval which I granted with enthusiasm when he got down on his knees and grinned at me.

(Haha time skip)

After wards we were clean and got dried up and dressed. While I went to look for my phone he went downstairs to make breakfast.

(No ones POV)
When Adrien went downstairs he could smell eggs bacon pancakes and sausage. (Insert sex joke here) "mmmmm, smells good can we eat now." The blue haired boy looked over and smirked at the drooling. "Whenever you want I'm almost finished with the meat." They then spent that morning joking around and feeding each other.

(My phone has problems sorry if it's bad or choppy)