Introduction

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatahu guys.

Out of a blue...A sudden thought chorded my mind to write this story.
I am unsure of how the plot goes.As i have started will do plan on it for sure.
Hold on ur rope tight and lets dwell herein to enjoy this story with many new personalities ,with new feelings blossoming in our hearts.
Alhamdulillah, Lets start appreciating and lets be thankful to our creator for bestowing us with such beautiful bounties.

Reminder - The  genre of this story is  Islamic.In addition to it, there shall be some cliche romantic and heart breaking scenes as well.
So yeah...Lets begin this beautiful journey and embrace it within our hearts.

Here we go with a small introduction

Meet Khadijah Rehman,a girl with beautiful heart and with complete average looks yet she doesnt know how beautiful she is.Though her heart is optimistic, she overthinks and makes everything sound very pessimistic around her.
Sadly her brain rules over her heart in all situations.
She looks for simplicity in everything. Even a small, minute gesture humbled her.She is simple as well but then as u can see she is a very good overthinker that she can't recognise how beautiful her soul is.

She  always loves to degrade herself as if its like a drug to her immune system.

Overthinking has become a hobby of her's. Every quote she reads, she starts assuming stuffs( i know a very bad habit though).Ohhhh, the poor soul doesn't know that her overthinking is killing her slowly.This indirect drug of overthinking is depleting her soul in such a way that her soul has lost its peace and is dwelt in immense darkness with unbearable and immeasurable guilt.

On the other hand,Khadijah is very emotional person such that she feels the pain of every  soul she comes across in her life  irrespective of any gender.
But deep down she doesn't know  that only beautiful people can feel the pain of others and here she hates herself and considers herself  as a disgrace and unlucky women.

She feels that she hasnt found herself and also believes that she can never find herself.She feels she is a two faced person.She is completely unaware of how beautiful and amazing she is in and out.

Wattpadd is her love.She finds solace through wattpad by reading novels.
Reading novels makes her feel like a human.She believes in every story that she reads and draws inspiration from every character that she loves. She loves her fictional world more than her real world.

She's so immersed in her fictional world that her reality seems soo heartbreaking and quite disheartening.She feels that there is no purpose of her life . Nor any goal that should make her lively and  concentrated .All she does is chatting,eating and sleeping and lazy to do anything.

She has fallen so badly and indubitably in darkness that she feels that darkness is her own  light and she can never find  the true powerful and actual light of her life.

So yeah here is all about Khadijah.
Lets see how she fights her over burdened soul and lets see how she comes out of her darkness through several means bestowed by  her creator ALLAH(S.W.T)  who is  her light and guidance forever sending help in the thousand million forms.

This is all about the intro and its my first time writing a story
Hope so u guys enjoy it and love it
All kinds of comments are welcome.

Thank you
Jazakillahi khairan kaseera

Till then
Shower ur love
Stay blessed
Stay safe

May Allah bless u people with the best in this world and hereafter.Ameen

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatahu.