Important Note

Very Important

Dear readers, please read this before proceeding further.

"Everything written and portrayed here is purely based on  a writer's imagination. All the scenes are solely imaginary, and this book is entirely fictional.If any part of the book relates to anyone of you, then it's purely coincidental."

The hadiths and Qur'anic verses presented in the book are taken from the Quran and other hadees.

There are certain things described in this chapter which goes against Islamic teachings.
So if you want to learn about Islam, the correct way is by learning Quran and authentic hadiths.

Learn Quran and take everything from there because that's the most pure and undeniable source.
Learn from it and Start implementing it in your lives.

This story is just fictional. I am a normal layman. .I am not a learned muslimah nor a person who has well versed knowledge about Islam.

I am just a normal practising muslimah with limited knowledge, even I am in the midst of my learning.
So yeah please don't refer my story for any islamic knowledge. I have made so many mistakes here, and many things which have been portrayed here are haram in Islam.

You can refer to some scholars and ulama's nearby your local masjids or some authentic social networking sites.

                    *********

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatahu.

Thank you
Jazakillahi khairan kaseera