Chapter-3

Dark's P.O.V

[Hmm...let's take a look into his memories,shall we?],I thought to myself while i came out of hiding from the shadows .I walk over to Mark's bed where his head was resting. I hovered my right hand over his head . Black mist was spreading over his head from my palm as I began to extract what had happened today. I saw what happened from him leaving the house to him running back .I found my eyes being drawn to the girl he had met today. I found myself being mesmerized by her onyx eyes ,quite similar to mine ,yet so different.Not like that was a problem could enter mark's mind whenever i wanted even if he was on the other side of the planet.Then i felt a smirk creep itself onto my lips.[That's it ! I can take over Mark's body before she comes over.A perfect prey.A perfect opportunity.] I chuckled deeply ,thinking about how I and Anti could play with her tomorrow .[But still,do i want to? WHATEVER DO I MEAN!? Of course i do!].I observe every detail of her as I replay the memory .I sighed.[Only time will tell,love.We will meet tomorrow.]I went back to the shadows,hoping to get rest for my mind before the big day tomorrow.

Time skip : The next day

Time: 8:30 am

Alex P.O.V

My eyes opened as I awoke. I didn't feel like getting out of bed .So I continued laying on my bed ,shifting around every 15 seconds ,trying to find a comfortable sleeping pose.This went on for about 10 minutes before I felt I should probably be getting ready. I got up and stretched every limb of my body and then sat down on the bed ,checking the battery of my phone. It wasn't full , so I plugged it onto the charger . I went over to my gym [which is the room next her bedroom] and did my daily routine. After I was done , it was 10 am.[ Still have time before room...hmm..] .I wondered what I'd do today and decided in trying a new routine with my katanas. I practiced till it became 11 am and then went to my room to take a bath and other stuff.After that, I went into my walk-in closet and decided on some simple clothes ,nothing too fancy . I chose a CLOAK [not sponsored{would recommend tho}] black tee ,red jeans, grey zipper hoodie and black sneakers.It was 11:45,so I ate some egg sandwiches and 2 chocolate bars for dessert.It became 11:55 am so I took my phone and left my house ,locking it on the way out .I felt a bit giddy at the thought of me going to The Markiplier's house .I put on a genuine smile on my face before turning around and walking towards his house.[Weird. I've never seen him though he lives this close to him.Must have shifted when i was in the U.A.E].I was in the Emirates for a meeting for the ideas for this game I was developing and also to meet a few of my friends { this is the game that the reader was writing the story for in the first chapter,if you didn't know} .They had decided to visit me for the release .Though it won't be anytime soon,I'm still looking forward to them.As I approached the door , I wasn't sure whether to knock or ring the doorbell. I took in a deep breath and knocked the door twice.I started to feel very,slightly queasy. Before i was going to ring the bell,I heard footsteps ,more like tumbling from the stairs .I was there for another 10 seconds,before the door opened to show...

A/N: Hey guys ,Alynx here!Cliffhanger!!! I was on a tiny hiatus due to some .....important business..*cough*.Well anyways,keep a look out for my chapters.I'm also planning to write an ahwm fanfic featuring either !.Illinois x fem!reader OR 2.yancy x Fem!reader. So what do you think i should write? [also would appreciate if you could drop a vote ] .Stay awesome!