prologue

Kim taehyung was the CEO of the biggest company in Seoul. Which he was leading powerfully. He was tall, fair, handsome, rich, and undoubtedly the most powerful man of the whole South Korea. But his life wasn't the best as the people assume that he had.

There was an incident that nobody knows except for him. He never told anyone about it, neither he wanted to. Maybe, not in this lifetime. All he was doing right now, was coping from his past which he never knew where it can took him. Sure he was a careless brat for some people and for some he was a cold person, who always keeps himself busy with work and work and.... Work.

Kang y/n was a normal girl. People adored her beauty. But indeed she was a beauty with brain. She love children, and that was the only fact that wasn't hidden from her close ones. She was really hard working Woman. She came here from gwangju to do something big. But one thing which she didn't know was that her life was gonna change here.

It was her fifth month of staying in Seoul . She loved the otmospher of this sleepless city. She was starting to fall in love with Seoul . Seoul wasn't as she thought it would. But it wasn't as bad as her own city. It's not like she doesn't like her own city but she loved the care, attention and love which this city was giving her dearly.

She came here to cope her bad dreams as what she calls it. She never wanted to do this but maybe it was her fate which brought her to Korea.

IN THE END THIER LIFE WAS A MESS BUT IT WAS -

A BEAUTIFUL MESS.