chapter 7

Kang y/n POV
At Mr Carter's car (8:12 pm)

Friends.

This word always bring emptiness in my life.  from my childhood till now I have all the things, but the only thing which I have never had is a sincere friend.

When I was in my school, students likes to bully me alot. I never thought that people can be that bad with someone. That was the only time when I wanted to have a friend beside me.

Then, I got over from this whole friend things. Like, I don't need any friends in my life.

But, one day, I got a friend , in my college. She has all the things, which I ever wanted in a friend. She was the best person, whom I've always had admired, yet she back stabbed me.

Yeah, that same friend of mine, slept with my first boyfriend.

After that, I've always scared of the word 'friends '. And that incident also, thaught me so many things. Like never trust anyone, so much. Not at least more than your own self.

"Ms kang?" Mr Carter's voice bring me back from my all bad memories. "a-are you OK? Did I said something wrong? I'm r-really sorry. " I shook my head slightly.

" no, no it's okay. Mr Carter? " I chuckled a bit as he flinched.

"y-yes." he whispered. "let's be friends. " I said and extented my hand, hoping he would accept it.

It seems like he was, thinking something. And, I really hope he doesn't see me as a bipolar. But soon he smiled, and accepted my hand ,shaking it. I also smiled at the gesture.

After a while, we were at the front road, of my house ofcourse. So I have to cross the road, so that I could reach my home sweet home.

After bidding our goodbyes, and me saying to him, that he have to take care of his broken but now healed leg.

He drives away from my house. And soon I crossed the road ,and entered my house.

Yeah, this is my house

Yeah, this is my house. Cute, lovely, and most importantly it's enough for two persons. Right? I switched on the lights. And threw my things on the table. And I took a quick shower and get dressed into my super cute pajamas.

I opened my fridge, to see if there's anything edible. But, no there wasn't anything. So I quickly take a look at the cupboards. And there was my favorite spicy ramen noodles.

So, I take them and started cooking it. After maybe 15 minutes, it was ready to eat. So I emptied it into my bowl and plopped myself on the couch, turned on the TV.

Ah, the same old stuff. Searching as there's nothing to watch on TV. I decided to eat the noodles as soon as I can,so I could sleep more. I ate my dinner ,and did my dishes.

I stretched out and went to my bedroom. As soon as I was about to switch off my lamp, my phone started ringing. I reached for my phone, after knowing who caller ID, my lips crept up into a grin.

"hey baby." I said as I answered the phone call. And on the other side, the person burst into giggles.

"hello." and the sweetest voice on the earth, chirped in.

"so how's the trip going on? baby. " I asked feeling extremely excited.

"India is really beautiful. You know that, right?"

I didn't said anything, I just laughed at the statement. "Hm, seems like nobody is missing me. Huh? " I tried to sounded more sad than actually I was at the time.

"no, no kyungmi is fulfilling your place. So don't worry. " and that person let out a cute giggle again. And along with the person, me too.

"Well, baby, I have to sleep now, or else I'll be a angry bird in the morning. " I let out a small laugh.

"yeah, yeah. Go and sleep tight. Love you. "

"Eomma loves you too, baby . Good night my princess. " and with that I drifted  off into my dreamland, thinking about Hana. My lovely daughter.

Light it up like dynamite!!! So finally *insert kooki's voice * we got the official mv of dynamite. And god, the mv is giving so much positivety. And our boys looks so happy. But the real question is, how far you've liking the video? Tell, tell.

                                      Khamsahanmida
 your chingu 😉