zero

"Hey, Izzy? I need that wrench I was telling you about earlier."

A tap at the teen's foot caused her to roll from under the speeder to see her IZ-unit handing her a small wrench. "This is why I love you so much, Izzy." The teen rolled back under the speeder, quickly tweaking with the screws connected with the coolant system before she inhaled sharply, wheeling herself from under the speeder and standing up at full height.

"Okay. Let's hope this works, Izzy." The teen said as she looked down at her droid. "Keep your servos crossed." She inhaled once more, sweat starting to roll down her eyebrow, before she started the speeder, listening as it roared to life and she laughed wholeheartedly. "Yes! FINALLY! Thank the Force!"

She heard a whirring, almost like a robotic groan, and she looked down to see her droid facing away from her. She chuckled before patting her droid on the head. "And thank you for your help, Izzy."

The teen laughed softly, tears of exhaustion and relief well up in her eyes before she turned the speeder off and quickly took her goggles. "Okay, that's a check off my checklist. Now, I just need to go find a communicator. Wanna come with me?"

Her droid beeped excitedly before the teen smiled and ran to change out of her greasy clothes.

-

"Haha! I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT THIS THING WORKING AGAIN!" The teen exclaimed to her droid as they rode through the desert. She had been working on that speeder for a long time and she felt proud that she accomplished the goal at last. At that moment, that's all she was concerned about. She was tired of spending days upon days walking through the hot desert planet of Geonosis and not being able to get the speeder working.

She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't realize she was about to drive into a bloodbath until her droid squealed, snapping the teen out of her trance. She looked up, seeing one of the dissolving blasts, created by the Geonosians, approach her and she quickly waved her hand, a rock rising from the ground was tossed in the air and had blocked the blast from getting to her.

"Well, Izzy, you always wanted to know where I came from.." The teen exclaimed again to her droid before she saw blast fires of blue, red, and green being thrown back and forth. "You're about to find out right now."