one

Izzy beeped to me warily as I took my scopes away from my eyes, nodding to her when I did. "Yeah, Izzy. I see it too. We need to help them."

Izzy beeped again, tapping at my calf as I got up to my feet and threw my hood over my head. "It's okay, Izzy. They won't know who I am. They're not the Geonosians." I reminded her as we both hopped onto the speeder and drove away towards the fight.

-

"Listen, I need you to distract those guys right there." I said while pointing to two Geonosians tanks that were firing on a group of clones and, I believe, Jedi. Izzy beeped nervously, but I had patted her head in assurance. "Don't worry. I'll be right behind you."

Izzy rolled off, leaving me to observe carefully. It didn't take long for the Geonosians on the ground to take notice of Izzy and I immediately sprinted into action, whipping out my lightsaber, which glowed a violet, almost pink, color on both ends of the hilt and slashed through both of them.

"You alright, Izzy?" I asked as she beeped. "Good. Let's end this."
-

"Sir, there's something there!" Anakin Skywalker looked from his Captain towards where he was pointing and saw a dark figure run towards the tank from behind, jumping up on top of it and tossing something into the tank before jumping off, watching as it exploded in front of them. Anakin raised an eyebrow, but his suspicions intensified when he heard a lightsaber ignite and he saw a violet and then it disappeared into a dust cloud.

"Was that a lightsaber, Master?" Ahsoka, Anakin's Padawan, asked while coming up to Anakin's side. "Yeah. That's weird. There's no other Jedi here in this area except us."

Ahsoka furrowed her eyebrows, watching as the dust cloud disappeared and the figure jumped from out of it, landing on the ground with a big thud before the figure stood up. "Thank you. But, we had it under control."

"Did you really?" The figure asked before they removed their hood, revealing a girl with goggles on her face. "Yeah. We did."

"You always were stubborn, Ani." The girl said before removing her goggles, pale blue eyes shimmering back at Anakin, Ahsoka, and their Captain. "Wait a minute, nobody else has called me Ani except Padmé, 3PO, Jar Jar, and.." Anakin looked from Ahsoka before looking back at the girl.

"Anna?"
-

"The Geonosians have retreated for now, sir." A clone informed while approaching Anakin and, I'm guessing, his Padawan. "Um..sir? Who's the youngling?"

"Um..the name's Hannah Kryze, and I'm not a youngling. I'm 17." I retorted with a slight glare on my face as I did. "I'm 11. I'm tall for my age." The clone said while also glaring slightly.

"Are you mocking me?" I muttered, clenching my fists as I did while tightening my glare. "Oh-kay! Hannah, Rex. Rex, Hannah! Now can you two stop glaring at each other?!" Anakin exclaimed coming between the two of us as he did. I continued to glare but looked away as a result of Izzy tapping at my shoulder. Izzy beeped something before my eyes went wide and I looked up, seeing more of the Geonosians approaching.

"Take cover! Now!" I shouted as Anakin and his Padawan immediately whipped out their lightsabers, but they didn't need to. Just as the Geonosians got closer, I stomped on the ground, causing a large rock to appear from the ground and using the Force, I force pushed it towards them, tossing my lightsaber at it and watching as it cut the rock into pieces and it was sent flying at the Geonosians, taking them out instantly.

I brought my lightsaber back towards me and looked up, seeing the Geonosians free falling to the ground. "H-How did you do that?" I heard as I looked back at Anakin, his Padawan, and Rex.

"Sorry. Name?"

"Oh! I'm Ahsoka. Master Skywalker's Padawan." His Padawan, Ahsoka, introduced as I smiled, nodding. "Well, Ahsoka, I've been here for two years and as you can see, all there is is rock, dirt, and more rock. You get use to using it as target practice and as a weapon against their own."

"You've been here for two years?" Ahsoka asked as I nodded, looking to Anakin. "Yeah. I was held hostage by the Geonosians for about 4 months before I escaped. Found Izzy here when I did. And I've been on my own since." I explained as Ahsoka raise an eyebrow.

"Izzy?"

"Oh! That's my droid. Yep, IZ-17. Or Izzy!" I introduced as Izzy rested on top of my shoulder, waving one of her metal arms at the others. "Aww! She's so cute! She's just as cute as Artoo!" Ahsoka said while wiggling her finger in front of Izzy.

"Wait, Artoo? As in R2-D2 Artoo?" I asked as Ahsoka nodded. "Oh! Izzy, you should meet Artoo. He's a cool droid." Izzy beeped as I nodded, smiling at her.

"I hate to break this beautiful moment, Anna, but more Geonosians are coming and we need to get to our rendezvous point by the time Obi-Wan and Master Mundi get there." Anakin said as I looked at him then back at Izzy.

"Well, Izzy, ready for a little adventure?" Izzy beeped excitedly before I laughed softly. "Well, I guess we're ready to go."