four

"Our combined forces should be enough to destroy the shield generator

"Our combined forces should be enough to destroy the shield generator. Anakin, you'll need to take a small squad through the shield, as close as you can get to their fun emplacements." Obi-Wan began as Anakin nodded in confirmation. "I'll go with you, Ani. You may need cover." Hannah suggested while looking back at the hologram, provided by Izzy.

"From there, you'll be able to temporarily jam their scanners so they are unable to target the incoming tanks. Once the tanks knock out the shield, Master Mundi can bring the rest of the troops in with the gunships." Obi-Wan finished.

"I can provide rock cover so nobody gets hit. We need every man possible to get this mission done." Hannah explained as Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow. "How?"

"I'll explain later. Let's get moving." Hannah quickly finished before she walked away, leaving the others to stare at each other in confusion.

"Explanation?" Obi-Wan asked Anakin. "Well, she's been here for a bit so she adapted to moving rocks." Anakin summed down as Obi-Wan continued to raise his eyebrow. "Okay, well, you better get going before more of those Geonosians come back."

"Consider it done, Master."
-

"No way, Anakin! It's not happening!" I exclaimed as Anakin sighed heavily, rolling his eye slightly when he did. "Hannah, come on. It's just for now. It's not forever."

"I don't care! I'm not going anywhere with him! He's only going to slow me down!" I retorted while pointing at Rex, who was standing off to the side uncomfortably. "Come on, Hannah. Just this once. After that, you don't have to do it anymore."

"Anakin.." I began, glaring at him. "I'll do this. But this better be the only time."

"It will. Okay?" I nodded before I walked away, looking at Rex while I did. "Let's move, soldier."
-

"Sir, I got an eyeball on the tanks! Dead ahead!" I heard Jesse shout from behind me as I looked forward and saw the tanks Obi-Wan was talking about, and an army of Geonosians in front of the shield generator. "Alright! Let's do this!"

The moment we got further in, blast fire started erupting on the field. I brought up three walls, big enough to block their fire, but gave the clones enough leverage to fire back. I ran ahead of them, deflecting shots and taking down Geonosians that came near me. I heard two other lightsabers and looked back quickly to see Anakin and Ahsoka making their way over to me.

"We need to take those tanks out now!" Anakin shouted once we made it through the shield. I nodded, bring up walls for cover. The firing continued and I deflected shots back, hearing Anakin shout to Ahsoka about droid poppers.

"Look in my bag! I got a few in there!" I shouted as I felt a shift on my back, meaning Ahsoka or Anakin were getting them out. I realized it was Ahsoka when she threw a few out towards the tanks and I watched as it went off, disabling the tanks.

"Alright! Let's go!" Anakin shouted as everyone pushed forward. Just as we got to the remaining Geonosians, they held their hands up, surrendering immediately. They knew they couldn't fight us off without their machines. I felt relieved knowing that this mission was over. And I could tell everyone else felt the same way too.

I stepped aside, allowing the other clones to handcuff the remaining Geonosians and I sighed, watching as they dragged them away. "You okay, Hannah?"

I looked up see Ahsoka and Anakin at my side and I nodded, responding to Ahsoka's question. "I'm better now that we stopped the Geonosians."

"Well, it's not over yet. Once Master Mundi and his troops come through with the gunships, we're meeting with Master Luminara to take out the droid factory." Anakin explained as I looked to the ground. "Right..the droid factory.."

"What is it?" Ahsoka asked in concern as I looked to her and then back at Anakin. "I went through some horrors in there while I was held hostage. I would have done it sooner. I just..couldn't do it alone." I admitted as I looked to the ground in shame.

"I'm sorry, Anna." Anakin said while placing his hand on my shoulder. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I do." I intervened, staring at him with determination. "I'll do whatever it takes to make sure the Geonosians never hurt anyone ever again. I've lost too much to those bugs. I won't let it happen again."

Anakin and Ahsoka looked each other, probably figuring out why I was so angry about this. I couldn't explain it to them. I couldn't because it was difficult to. It was difficult to say anything about it and not break down, sob my heart out, break out of my hardcase shell.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't look weak. I had to stay strong for myself.

"Let's get going. Obi-Wan may need our help with the supplies." Anakin said, changing the subject. I nodded before the three of us walked away, leaving Master Mundi to finish the job.
-

Rex watched closely as the girl carried two large containers in hand, not struggling a bit, as if it was thin air and loading it onto the gunship in front of her. There was something about her that he couldn't figure out. Like the fact that she doesn't seem to like him at all, no matter how hard he tries. She shows no gratitude after he saved her life back on the wall.

It's like he was a disease to her.

He knew they got off on the wrong foot. And he felt maybe this could be a fresh start.

He approached the rest of the containers, watching as she came back to load some more. "Need a hand?"

"Heh, like I need your help." She scoffed out while taking another container in hand. "Hey, I'm trying to help you so you don't hurt yourself!"

"Well, guess what?! I don't need your help! I've survived on my own for two years without anyone's help! If I can do that, I think I'm perfectly capable of handling these containers!" Hannah shouted to Rex, plopping a container on top of the rest in the gunship. She stood there for a moment, tears begging to run down her face. But she built up the courage not to.

"What happened to you out there?" Rex asked as Hannah looked back at him, glaring slightly. "That's none of your concern.."

"Well, something must have happened. I'm trying to help you and you're lashing out on me! What happened?" He asked as her glare tightened. "That's. None. Of. Your. Concern."

"I don't even know why I try.." Rex mumbled, which Hannah heard and her eyes went wide at this. Rex went to walk away, but Hannah brought up a rock wall in front of him, nearly knocking him off his feet. "Are you crazy?!"

"You don't know why you try? Try what? Try to be a jerk?! First, you call me a youngling, then mock me because I said I was 17! Then we're fighting in a fight-to-the-death battle, I'm concerned about the men we're losing and the firepower we're taking and you're concerned about my damn aim! Then you expect me to say thank you for shooting a droid that I had already killed! YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE!" Hannah explained before she forced pushed the rest of the containers to the side in anger, scattering them across the ground.

She panted heavily, her blood boiling hot with anger as she continued glaring daggers at Rex. Rex didn't say a word and Hannah stormed off, leaving him standing there in shock.