anger.

GIVEN
怒り || Anger

◦ ◦ ◦

◦ ◦ ◦

         Another band practice. We've been doing them more and more recently and I am not one to complain. Although, sometimes it feels like I'm spending less and less time with Hiiragi, it still feels right to be with them for some odd reason. And even though Mafu is struggling with his song, I still have faith in him that he'll get it done.

"That was pretty good, no?" Haru asks. A small pink tint covers his tint. We've all been trying harder so it's not a surprise. I'm sure we can all hear a difference in how we play.

"I loved it Haru!" I sing sweetly and twirl around in my spot causing me to get a little tangled in the guitar cord.

"Honestly, I like it better than before," Ue replies calmly. He's definitely had the biggest 180 out of all of us. He was amazing before, but now he's spectacular.

"Right?!" Haru giggles excitedly and spins around to look at Akihiko. "Akihiko!" Haru says excitedly and Akihiko stabs him in the side with one of his drumsticks.

"Yay for Haruki. Yay," he says in the same monotone voice as ever as Haru winces in pain. He stabs him once more for good measure and Haru flinches back.

"That's sexual harassment, damn it!" Haru shouts obnoxiously and crosses his arms over his chest.

Our loud chatter soon stops and everyone takes a break from their instruments. I feel like we're working better as a team, but on the other hand, something still feels off. And I don't think I'm the only one to notice.

"Hey, Mafuyu," Ue says, catching Mafu's attention along with mine. I know it's not good to easedrop, but I really can't help myself sometimes. "Are you actually practicing?" Ue asks harshly, his eyebrows furrowing downwards. 

"W-Wait a minute, Ue..." I mumble and this also catches Haru's attention. This sudden drama, is something we don't need as a band right now.

"What the hell was that?" Ue asks sharply, ignoring Haru and my's growing concern.

"Now, now..." Haru mumbles and stands up from where he was kneeling before. He's very much a pacifist and probably the most unproblematic out of the five of us, so I'm sure this 'fighting' or whatever you want to call is is making him uncomfortable.

"Are you serious about this or not?" Ue says, once again ignoring Haru who runs behind Ue to try and hold him back from getting into Mafu's face. "Huh?!" He questions harshly.