9.

POV Nova

I wake up in the same place as yesterday. I don't remember anything from yesterday . Just that I fought with Noah . And I actually am not that mad at him , like what he said was kinda true not the part that I use him but that I am a bitch . Everyone told me that I am a bitch and it doesn't surprise me at all that Noah told me that. I just know how I feel about myself and that's what matters but do I feel good about myself? no . Do I want to feel good about myself ? Yes . Does it work ? No . But I am trying and that's what matters .

I just don't know how I ended up here . I need answers . When I am about to pick my phone up 2 doctors come in the room .

Doctor1: hi Nova did you sleep good?
Nova - yes i did ! Can I ask why I am here ?
Doctor2- well yesterday you lost a lot of blood and you passed out on the floor , but don't worry you are good now !
Nova - but can i ask why I lost so much blood ?
Doctor1- you don't remember anything ?
Nova - not at all !
Doctor2- you cut yourself all over your body and you already lost a lot of blood and you cut yourself on your neck and that's the moment where you passed out !
Nova - oh thank you for helping me out.
Doctor1- that's our job .
Doctor2 - there is one man that is waiting outside for already 2 hours . Can we bring him in ?
Nova - can i ask what time it is ?
Doctor1- it's 12:53 .
Nova - oh i slept really late then ! And may I ask who it is ?
Doctor2- his name is Noah Beck .
Nova - owww euhmmm yeah he can come in .
Doctor1 - alright ! Bye nova !

They get out of the room . Noah is going to come in and I am not ready for it . I said yes for him to come in because sooner or later we will talk and I think that it's better for us to talk alone and where I can't go anywhere

I see him coming in ....

Noah - hi Nova !
Nova - hi ...
Noah - can we please talk ?
Nova - yeah sure.. sit here !
Noah - thank u
Nova - let's talk ...
Noah - i am so so so sorry ! I was so mad not even at you but nick and I just let all my anger out on you . You are nothing I said . You are beautiful you are perfect to me . I just got so annoyed by Nick . And I just didn't think straight . I messed up so bad Nova ... and i am asking you to give me another chance please ...
Nova - Noah . I can't do this how can I be sure that you aren't going to do this again ?
Noah - let me tell you . When I didn't know you I was a fucking asshole . I didn't think straight and I wasn't me . I was bad and I didn't believe in love I was lost and thought that people didn't care about me . So I just let all my anger out on people , I fought people for no reason . I just was fucked up and I regret it but when I met you it's totally different. I always thought that love was just an illusion but when I met you I think that I fell way to hard . For you . Nova you are the only reason that I am still here . I just want you to know that I fell for you and I fell hard ... even tho it's not been that long that I know you but I think that you are the girl that will make me happy and if we take it slow we can build a relationship that could be strong ...
Nova - Noah i would love to give you another chance but promise me that you aren't going to do this ..... again ?
Noah - i promise you nova !
Nova - come here !

I give him a hug he is someone that I fell way to hard for . Am I mad about it ? No. Do I like him ? Yes . Do I want to take it slow ? Yes . I just want everyone to know that I changed and I really don't want that everyone thinks when I will tell them my entire Life that they don't just leave me . You all guys want to know my past right ? But that will be in an other episode .