10.

So let me explain my background and how I ended up here ....

15 years ago .....

So I am 3 years old and I never really had a family . I am not saying that I am an orphan. I had parents .

So my mom and dad are rich . They never were home so the maid took care of me . I love her . She is the nicest girl I've ever met ! She always helps me with homework , she plays with me , makes me food . She did everything my mom didn't do . She is like my second mother and she is more of a mother then my own mother . I love my mom and dad but they never were here when I needed them .

3 years later ....

My parents died when I was 6 years old . It was one of the scariest day of my life let me explain you .

Me my mother and father where on our way to McDonalds because they didn't go to work . We were in the car chilling when a truck came right into us . I was okay because I was in the back . But my mom and dad were not okay they had blood all over them . And they were talking to me ...

Mom- hunny....
Nova - MOM DAD WHAT IS HAPPENING !
Dad- I love you Nova ....
Mom- I love you too Nova ....
Nova - mom ! Dad ! NOO PLEASE MOM ! DAD !
Nova - please someone help me !

Then there is a old woman that called the ambulance and that's the day I got traumatized. And I lived in my house but the maid adopted me because she didn't want me to go to another family that I didn't knew .

The maid didn't have any children or a husband so it was just me and her .

Her name was : Riley she was an incredible mother to me . Even the best I could ask for ....

10 years later ...

10 years later that was the time Riley needed to say goodbye to this awful world . I was so sad . She was old so it was understandable that she would die but , I was now alone with no one . I was on my own .

I searched for houses or apartments but I can't live alone I am just 16 like damn . My grandma didn't want me because she thought I was danger . That everyone that is near me will die . She didn't want me at all .my aunt didn't want me too she just bought me an apartment and that's were I moved in she payed the bills for 1 year . And then I needed to pay the bills . No one knew where I lived . I had a small apartment let me show you how it looked like ....

That's my apartment :

So that's my apartment

So that's my apartment. It is small but it was perfect for me . I asked my aunt to pay the bills for the next 2 years and she accepted. Let me talk you I know you guys are confused on how she didn't want me , but she did everything to give me a place to stay .

My aunt her name is : Miranda. She is really nice well she has 4 children and she lived in an apartment . She didn't have space for her children and not even for her so she didn't want me to pick so much space . So she payed me a apartment it don't cost that much so it was easy for her . 1 year later she moved in into a bigger house so she had space for everyone but I wanted to stay into my apartment so she insisted so I asked if she wanted to pay the bills for the next 2 years .

I worked a lot when I was in that apartment I just bought what I was going to eat and that's it not even new clothes nothing just what I needed to survive . And that's what brought me here . That's my background ....