12.

I wake up by my phone . I pick my phone up and see a message from Nick

Nick - hi Nova ! Just wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow like you are going to get out of the hospital? 🦋
Nova - hi Nick ! I am so sorry but I can't tomorrow the doctor said that I need to stay at my house for 2 days .sorry :(
Nick - oh don't worry we can go in 2 days ?
Nova- uuuhm can i think ? I will tell you tomorrow ?
Nick - yeah no problem !
Nova - bye Nick :)
Nick - bye nova !

When I finished texting him Addison woke up .

Addison - hi buba !
Nova - hi Addy
Addison - did you sleep well ?
Nova - yeah ! You ?
Addison - yeah I actually slept fine !
Nova - what's the plan today ?
Addison - so we are going to pack everything that your aunt brought for you-
Nova - wait pause what ! My aunt brought me things ?
Addison - yes your aunt Miranda ! She brought you things like pjs and all !
Nova - i need to text her really quickly !
Addison - yeah I need to text Bryce he just didn't stop texting me for the entire night !

Miranda 🥺:

Nova - hi aunty ! Thank u so much for bringing me stuff at the hospital !
Miranda - you are welcome sweetie ! Btw I moved closer to you so if you want to say hi to your cousins you are welcome !
Nova - will do ! :)
Miranda - bye sweetheart !
Nova - bye aunty !

I then see that Avani and Dixie and Charli woke up .

Nova - good morning !
Everyone - good morning !
Addison - so I said we are going to pack everything and then we are going to drive you home and we then are just going to hang out with you do fun stuff you know ?
Nova - yeah that sounds good ! Guys I need to tell you something !
Charli - what's up ?
Nova - Nick asked me on a date !
Dixie - WHAT
Avani - THE
Charli - ACTUAL
Addison - FUCK !
Nova - i know !
Avani - what did you respond ?
Nova - i said that I needed to think
Charli - we need to find a plan !
Dixie - and fast !
Addison - let's just now focus on getting Nova out of here !

We pack everything I used . I don't remember using all of those products but I did . I then saw that Charli brought me a outfit.

Nova - thank u Charli !
Charli - you are so welcome !
Avani - we will wait here go in the bathroom .
Nova- okay
I go in the bathroom and put my outfit on :

 Nova- okay I go in the bathroom and put my outfit on :

And these are my shoes :

And Charli did my hairstyle ;

And Avani did my make up :

I was finally going home . We took everything and went in the car we were talking , singing and even dancing .

Talking session during drive home :
Avani - We really need to find out what Nick's plan is .
Dixie - yeah we need to find out what all this shit is about .
Addison - I can't believe that Nick wants to control you !
Nova- girls ! He didn't do anything , well he didn't do anything yet . Can we just focus on me getting better please and us having fun ?
Charli - yeah let's do that ! I don't even want to hear Nick's name one more time !

We arrived home . It felt so good to finally be home and to hear those waves again . I went inside the house and I saw that the house was entirely clean . I turned around and asked :

Nova - who cleaned my house ?
Avani - oh it was : Nikita , Larray and Tayler
Nova - who is Tayler ?
Dixie - oh Tayler Holder ! He is a tiktoker well you can also say singer and youtuber you are going to love him !
Nova - Oh i would love to meet him ! Can y'all say thank you to him when y'all are going to see him ?
Addison - you can say it because he is here
Charli - TAYLER !
Tayler - yeah ? Oh hi Nova , nice too meet you !
Nova - Nice too meet you too ! Thank you so much for cleaning the house ! You really didn't need to do that !
Tayler - I'll do anything to make a friend happy !
Avani - let's take Nova in her living room !

We walk towards the living room . I sit next to Tayler and Addison . Tayler was really tall 6,2 and has hazel eyes .
Beautiful. I could get lost in them forever .

What are you thinking Nova don't forget Noah !

We talk and I get to know Tayler more . He was a very funny and nice guy . Definitely someone that could be my bestie !

🕘🕠🕡🕜

It is now night time I get into my pyjamas and directly fall asleep with the beautiful waves of the sea . It felt good to be home again !