Late

A/N:Kinda smut and for year age gap Teacher Jimin x Student yoongi.

  Yoongi was a lonely young adult he was 20 and in his second year of college. Most people would ignore him; everyone except for his favorite teacher Park Jimin. One day yoongi was visibly upset and cried into jimin's chest and after that day they got close. Yoongi loved every second of attention he had gotten from jimin. Jimin was 24. It was only a four year age gap but Jimin was his teacher. 

  Yoongi was 25 minutes late for class and this was the third time yoongi had been late so jimin gave him detention. In detention Yoongi was quiet, he just worked on his homework. Jimin sat over bye yoongi. "Yoongi why were you so late" Jimin asked. "I'm sorry my alarm did not go off,'' Yoongi said as he blushed. Jimin saw the blush but he just ignored it thinking yoongi was just shy. " oh I see" jimin gave the small boy a smile. Yoongi's blush had spread to his neck.

  Jimin saw this and gave yoongi a wink.
Yoongi gave a shocked face and then a look of discomfort. Jimin noticed the tent in yoongi's pants; he could tell yoongi was embarrassed and when that happens yoongi usually would get supper defense. So he told yoongi he was free to go. Yoongi put his backpack in front trying to cover up. Jimin pretends to not notice. Jimin got his stuff and was about to leave until he hears his name.

  Yoongi locked the handicap stall and he could not think straight and his pants grew tighter just at the thought of his teacher's touch. He let out a low moan as he began to pull his pants and underwear off he began to pump up and down. His sinful moans started to get louder and more often he was so close to his climate as he cried out "oh Jimin" in a high pitched moan.

  Jimin knows exactly what he was hearing.
He went into the boy's bathroom and the moans and pants became louder and louder till yoongi had his orgasm and screamed out a broken "Jimin". Jimin's parents were too tight; he unbuttoned his pants and knocked on the bathroom stall. " Yoongi open up," Jimin said in a commanding voice.

 Yoongi was so embarrassed but he was too gone to care or think straight so he opened the stall. Jimin saw Yoongi on the floor. He was covered in sweat and come he looked completely wrecked. Jimin's mind raced at the sight of Yoongi like this, turning him on even more.

  "Never knew min yoongi could be such a noddy boy you deserve a punishment don't you think so" Jimin questioned in a sexy voice.
Yoongi was shocked but he could not help but be turned on again. Jimin put a gentle hand under yoongi's chin and looked yoongi in the eyes. "Answer me when I speak to you,"
"What, do you, mean" Yoongi question unsure.
"Yoongi you know what I mean I heard you in here you were moaning my name Yoongi is going to kiss you stop me" Jimin made sure to give Yoongi all the time he needed. Jimin locked the handicap door. 

  Then he kissed Yoongi. The kiss was at first soft and neat but as the kisses got heated they became sloppy. Jimin pushed Yoongi on the door but not too hard. "What a dirty boy I think you deserve a punishment isn't that right baby boy" "Yes" "Yes what" "yes Mr.Park" "good boy I have an idea but only if you're ok with it tell me if you want me to stop you say the word I'll stop" Jimin said in a series tone. "Yes, Mr.Park" Yoongi wines inpatient and full of need.

  Jimin took his tie off. "I'm going to tie your hands behind your back when you come two time's I will untie you and give you the fuck of your life but only if you want" Yoongi was shocked at Jimin's words but it was making him hard again which jimin could see it all he just smirked as he waited for yoongi's answer. 

 "Yes, please" at this point, Yoongi did not care how needy he sounded. He has wanted this for so long. "Needy are we? I like it" Jimin said, smirking as he turned Yoongi around him and tied Yoongi's hands behind his back. Jimin pushed yoongi against the stall wall a lot rufer