Prom

A/N:In Yoongi's POV first time I have put it in someone's POV so tell me how I did. Smut.

I never thought this is how I'd lose my virginity; Not that I'm complaining. 

It's prom night I went with my boyfriend of two years. We left prom and went to his house and his parents are out for their job or something. Jimin is very sensitive about his family so I won't push. 

 We're in his room with the door locked. He kissed me at first it was just a peak but then he carefully pinned me to his wall and kissed me with more passion. Then he licks my lip I give in. I let him stick his tongue in my mouth. 

  Our tongues swirl around. He sucked on my tongue. Suddenly I let out a tiny moan that seemed to please Jimin. He broke the kiss and asked me two jump and wrap my legs around his waist. 

   His hands rested on my waist. He lifted my shirt just a little and rubbed soothing circles on my waist. He began to lightly kiss at my neck up to my jawline. As he got back to my neck he started to lick and suck and bite on my neck kissing all over. 

   He started to pull my shirt up but stopped to make sure I was okay with it. So I pulled my shirt off to show I was ok with it. I completely trust Jimin. I want this, I want him. I gave him a disapproving look at his shirt. He started to take it off but that's my job. 

  I grabbed his hands and put them up and I began to slowly lift his shirt over his head. As I'm done I give him a satisfied look. He still has me in the air; He put one hand on my back and the other on my but for support as he lays me on to his bed. 

  He moves his hands to my hair and starts to kiss me all over my chest trying to give me as many hickeys as he possibly can at this point my pants are unbelievably tight. I tried to unbutton them but Jimin stopped me. And gave me a serious look "how far I wanted to go" Jimin asked me.

  I don't know what to say. I just want him in me. "Baby use your words!" he makes me feel so dominated and I was too hard to care. Jimin rubbed my waist pulling at my pants.

  "Ah Jimin touch me please" I started to sound needy. Jimin was smirking at me "Yoongi are you comply sure" Jimin questioned. "yes please" I didn't care how needy I sounded. "Ok kitten" he smiles at me and helps me get my pants off. I was now in my underwear. 

  He gave me a look making sure I was ok with this. I was glad he wasn't pushing me but I just wanted his touch. He slowly removed my underwear. It was odd. I kept looking around and avoided Jimin's eyes. 

  Jimin gently put a hand on my face and had me look at him; he looked me in the eyes as he told me "Yoongi you are  beautiful from head to toe I love you Yoongi we can stop" "It's ok I love you two Jimin" 

  He took off his pants and boxers at the same time. He went in his bottom drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube; Jimin's parents had the supply's so that they never have to worry about Jimin having a kid.

  Jimin's parents had talked very openly to Jimin to make sure he knew about consent and safety. Jimin got some lube on his hand and he gave me a look. I was getting very needy "Jimin please just touch me Areddie". 

With this Jimin got closer he put his hand around my dick and whispered into my ear "So needy I love It" Jimin let out a small giggle and started to move his hand up and down he went faster. It was a lot easier as my pre-cum started to leak out. 

  Jimin kissed me hard as he jerked me off; it felt how heaven sounded. I started to jerk Jimin off. The room was filled with pants, moans, and skin slapping. I was about to cum I wouldn't last much longer. Jimin started to suck my neck and lick and somehow he rubbed my dick faster that threw me over the edge.