Dream

A/N:Kinda smut for year age gap another Teacher Jimin x Student Yoongi.

Yoongi was zoned out for all of Jimin's class. last night he had a sex dream involving his Teacher and he could not get it out of his head. Jimin was talking in front of the class but all yoongi could focus on was how he walked and how Park Jimin's thighs could save lives. 

  Before Yoongi knew it class was over. Jimin had noticed how quiet yoongi was; It wasn't normal he and yoongi normally talked so Jimin could tell something was up. Jimin left the class to go look for yoongi after searching for a while he saw that he was gone. Jimin headed back to his class but when he passed by the boy's bathroom he heard someone's heavy pants.

 He went in to see what was going on as he walked in he heard "Mr.Park aah" yoongi moans out of breath. He was surprised to hear his name well last name being called out but even more so that it came from Yoongi's lips he could tell it was Yoongi's by the deep voice. 

  Yoongi rushes out of class as fast as he can and waits for the noises to become quiet. 

 When the noises died off Yoongi unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his pants and boxers down and started to jerk his self off he imagined that it was his Teacher doing it.  

Yoongi's pants filled the room he was close to coming "Mr.Park aah"
Yoongi says as he comes. 

 Jimin decided that he was going to tease Yoongi. He tried not to think about the boner in his pants. "Min Yoongi," Jimin said. Yoongi was shocked he didn't expect Jimin to be here. He didn't know what to do so he stayed silent. 

  "Yoongi answer me when I speak to you," Jimin said with a smirk. "Mr.Park, ah, hi," Yoongi Studdard "So Yoongi would you like to tell me what is going on here" "oh it, it's not what it~" Jimin cut him off "really it isn't what it looks like, because it looks like you just Jerked off thinking about me so am I wrong" Jimin said.

  "Well om, yes it was, it is what it looks like" Yoongi mumbles. "Speak up please" Jimin teased. "Yes, it is what it looks like I know I shouldn't but I like you," yoongi says rushed and unsure. "Okay in what way?" Jimin said. "What," Yoongi said confused.

  "Is it just sexual or deeper? Yoongi, I like you a lot more than I should but not in just a sexual way" Jimin said. Yoongi was shocked but he likes Jimin a lot two so he decides to unlock the bathroom door. "I like you in a romantic way, not just sexually," Yoongi said looking Jimin in the eyes but still very shy in his voice and the way he stands. 

  Jimin looked at Yoongi, he was sweaty and his shirt was sticking to his skin so was his blonde hair and his pants and boxers were around his ankles exposing he dick and he had come all over his shirt, thighs, the stall walls, and the floor. Yet somehow he still managed to look like a small innocent child.

 Jimin realized that he was starting to stare. Yoongi pulled his pants and boxers up then he buttons his pants. Yoongi got a small paper out and writing his dorms address and a small note reading it's just my dorm I have no roommate's come over if you want ♡

Yoongi folded the paper and grabbed his bag. He passed the note to Jimin and left.
Jimin was happy but then he released the bathroom was a mess so he cleaned it up so the janitor did not have to then he left.

  He left the school and took a quick shower then got dressed and reddie to go. On the way to yoongi's dorm, Jimin went to a store and bought a small bear plushie and a rose. When it had been around an hour Jimin went to find Yoongi's dorm. He got there at around 6:06. 

  Yoongi took a shower and changed into an orange and blue striped shirt and a pair of black shorts. He cleaned up his dorm till everything was neater.