4

grayson looked at the man after apologizing only to find a man holding his daughter.

Lola was woken up by the noise and turned her head and saw her friend, bella.
"bella!" she said tiredly, and both were put down by their fathers so they can hug.

grayson and the man both looked at each other confused, "again, i'm sorry abt that,"
"no it's fine," the man said, reaching his hand over to shake graysons, "i'm ethan,"
"grayson."
grayson was certain that this was the man he saw trying to comfort his daughter.

"daddy, can we go play?" Bella asked her had looking up at him.
"Um baby you're sick and you need to rest, go home and take a nap okay?" ethan said.
Lola looked bummed down, "Lola u can play some other time, let's go," i said picking her up and turning to face ethan.

"nice to meet you again ethan," i smiled shaking his hand again and waking past him.

that was weird grayson thought...
as he grabbed whatever he needed and went to checkout.

"daddy when can i have a play date with bella?" Lola asked,
"when you get better we might," i said walking out of the store and heading towards my car...

it's been about 3 days, and Lola has gotten better.
today she has a class party, and all of the parents are gonna be there.

"okay baby All done?" i ask her, and she nods.
i grab her hand we head out to our car, getting in and driving to the school.

we finally arrive at her school, and i park the car, getting out to help Lola out and to take the cookies we brought out.

"okay let's go!" Lola exclaimed.
i grab her hand and we head towards the classroom.
we enter and find the classroom decorated and and filled with the kids and parents, i look around and find the man i met at the pharmacy, ethan.
he was standing awkwardly at the corner, talking to his daughter.

"Daddy! bella!" Lola said excitedly, dragging me to ethan and bella.

the two Hug when they see each other and they wonder off together to a different part of the classroom.

i look up and make eye contact with ethan,
"hey," i said awkwardly,
"hi nice to see you again," ethan Shakes my hand,

"what cute lil party," i said smiling at Lola and her friend.
"yeah, bella told me they were having a 'giant' party" ethan chuckled.
i looked at him and laughed. once we calmed down i just admired his beauty, that's until he turned and caught me staring.

i blushed and Looked the other way embarrassingly.
I could feel him Staring at me, but i just tried my best ignore it and look for my daughter.

"when does this party end?" i asked, finally turning around and looking at him again.
"no idea, hopefully soon, i wanna go home," ethan smiled .
"same" i said and Excused myself to go look for Lola.

"baby, are you done? with this party?" i asked her, she was currently eating a cookie with bella,
"no daddy, me and bella want to play some more!" she Exclaimed.
i sighed and walked them back with me to ethan,

"daddy, can i play with Lola more today!?" Bella asked her dad, tugging on his shirt slightly.
ethan looked up at me, his face questioning.
"i mean you guy could come over if you'd like?" i said shrugging.
"okay, yeah maybe today you two could play some more," ethan smiled looking up at me, i smiled back and we all left the classroom.

"okay here's my address, just follow us there," i said typing the address on ethans phone, and heading to my car.

"you excited to play Lola?"
"Yeah!"
smiling i kept driving, looking in the rearview mirror, ethans car driving behind...

we finally make it home, and ethans parked his car, getting out and helping bella out of the car seat.

i waved at them to follow me to my apartment, and unlocked the door, letting everyone in...

i'm so sorry this chapter was so poorly written. And i'm very sorry for the late update.