5

Ethan

i walked closely behind Grayson as he went to unlock his apartment door.
he let us in and shut the door after, i didn't let go of bella's hand as i looked around and made sure his place was safe..?

"you girls can go play, Lola take bella to your play room," grayson said waving them off, as the to girls excitedly ran to Lolas playroom.

He turned around and looked back at me,
"sorry if the place is a bit messy," he chuckled awkwardly, walking over to hang his keys.

"no no it's okay, nice place you have actually," i said smiling, sitting down on the couch nearby.

"our place is always a mess when we leave for school," i said sighing and looking at him in the kitchen pouring us some juice.

i smiled at him as he walked over slowly, holding both glasses.

he set them down on the table and i thanked him.
i took a sip from my drink, but nearly choked as he took off his jacket, traveling the muscle shirt he was wearing under.

he looked at me worried, "you okay??" he asked,
i nodded my head and apologized.

we laughed it off, and started having a real conversation.

"so, how old are you? you look pretty young," i asked.
"i'm 24, i had Lola at 20," he said finishing off his juice.
"oh no way me too, i had bella at 20, and i've been raising her alone since 21," i said, excitedly were the same age.
"i've been alone with Lola since 22, i guess you have a little more experience than i do," we laughed it off and decided to get up and check on the girls.

"hey girls, what's going on," i said, entering the room with grayson.
"daddy! we're cooking!" Bella exclaimed, getting off the little chair, and showing me the plastic food she had on her little plate.
third pov
Ethan and grayson smiled at their daughters, and decided to let them be for a little while.

they left the room and walked back to the living room.
"so what do you do in your free time?" grayson asked,
"uh, well i usually go long boarding or skateboarding,"

"no way, i love long boarding!" grayson smiled,
"i have all my skateboards and long boards in my room, wanna see?" grayson said, getting up and looking down at ethan, reaching his hand for ethan to grab.

Ethan nodded and grabbed his hand, he waited for grayson to let go when he got up but grayson just ended up leading him to his bedroom hand in hand.

Ethan blushed, but kept his mouth shut.
"right here, all of them," grayson smiled at his collection.
ethan smiled and and pointed at one that caught his eye, asking about it.

they talked for a bit, really getting along.
but the tension between them felt thick.
they don't know what it is, but they both found each other, mesmerizing.

"we should get going, it's getting kinda late," ethan said, looking at grayson who was laying down watching a movie which had just ended.

"you sure you don't wanna stay for dinner?" grayson asked,
"Bella has to take this medication right now that's why, i promise next time maybe?" ethan said, getting up along with grayson, to get the girls.

"okay bella, it's time to say bye," ethan said.
the girls looked sad, but they still listened.

they all walked to the living room, and that's whe. grayson felt a little bold.

"ethan can i uh, talk to you?" grayson said.
ethan nodded and followed grayson into a separate room.
"is something wrong?" ethan asked.

"no, no nothings wrong, i just wanted to do this," grayson said before leaning in a capturing ethans lips in a soft kiss.

Ethan was shocked by the sudden action, but grayson didn't stop until he felt ethan start to kiss back.

they kissed for a few minutes, until they both pulled away, lips swollen and face flushed.

"wow," they both said, smiling like two fools.

"i'm sorry, i just felt like i had to do that," grayson said biting his lip.
"it's okay, i liked it," ethan smiled, and grabbed his hand, heading out of the room and back to the living room, where the two girls were asleep.

ethan and grayson looked at each other and smiled.
ethan went over to Bella and picked her up, before walking over to grayson one more time and kissing his lips..

and with that he headed out...

This is such a shitty chapter, and so sorry for the late updates.
also why is no one updating their grethan books anymore...????