Red vs blue

The screen opens to reveal kaminari and kirishima standing and just talking.
Kirishima: hey?
Kaminari: yeah?
Kirishima: you ever wonder why we're here?
Kaminari: we had this conversation with midorya and I broke him and kirishima.
Kaminari: it's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it? Why ARE we here? I mean, are we the product of...some cosmic, coincidence, or is there really a god ? Watching everything y'know with a plan for us, and stuff ? I dunno, man. But it keeps me up at night.
Everyone was just shocked and they just looked at the gods.
Ocaru: what?
Kirishima: what ? I meant, why are we out here in this canyon.
Kaminari: oh, uh... yeah.
Kirishima: what was all that stuff about god?
Kaminari: uh... hmm? Nothing.
Kirishima: you wanna talk about it?
Kaminari: No.
Kirishima: you sure?
Kaminari: yea
Kirishima: seriously though, why are we out there?
While there talking Izuku and mineta are on top of a cliff scoping out there base.
Mina: is that midori?
Cypher: yes he's blue teams leader.
Mineta: what are they doing?
Izuku: what?
Mineta: I said, what are they doing now?
Izuku: God damn, I'm getting so sick of answering that question!
Mineta: you have the fucking rifle, i can't see shit don't bitch at me because I'm not gonna sit up here and play with my dick all day!
Mina: ew.
Izuku: okay, okay, look. There just standing there and talking, okay? That's all there doing. That's all they EVER do, just stand there and talk. That's what they were doing last week. That's what they were doing when you asked me 5 minutes ago. So five minutes from now, when you ask me "what are they doing now?", my answers gonna be, "There still just talking, and there still just standing there."
Mineta:.....what are they talking about?
Izuku: you know what? I fucking hate you.
The girls: I agree.
The screen turns off.
Asui: that was....
Midnight: something.
Ocaru: next universe.