Chapter 2: ENTRAPTA!!

Catra's POV

I shifted from my position so she can sit up. As soon as she opened her eyes & looked at me her expression changed. She looked very angry at me. 

"What are you doing here." She said coldly. I raised an eyebrow. 

"What do you mean? I'm your girlfriend." Her expression didn't change. 

"Why would I date you?" My heart dropped. I felt my ears droop as my expression softened. 

"Wha-what?" She started getting off the bed. 

"After everything you did to me... I don't believe you." I tried choking down my tears but that was pointless as they kept falling anyway. 

"B-but I've changed." She glared at me. 

"Keep telling yourself that." Right after she said that I heard the door open up. Both of us turned our heads to find Glimmer & Bow standing in the doorway. 

"Hey, guys!" I heard Adora say with a smile. 

"Adora!" They both said in unison. I felt my eye twitch as they ran over to her. They all hugged before Adora turned her head to glare at me. 

"Must she be here." She pointed at me. I flinched when Bow & Glimmer turned their heads to me. Their eyes widen at the sight of tears. 

"What do you mean Adora?" 

"I don't want her here." 

"Why?" Her friends looked confused. 

"Its Catra." She emphasized my name. I stood up with my head down. 

"I'll just... show myself out." I walked out of the room feeling even more tears roll down my face. I WILL find Entrapta & kill her if she can't fix this! I whipped away my tears & started heading to Dryl.

Sorry for such short chapters I'll try to make them longer. Seeya!