Chapter 6: I Can't What?!

Adora's POV

When I sat up my head still hurt. I looked around blinking a few times allowing my vision to adjust.

"Your up!"

"Gah!" I jumped & turned to face Bow.

"You scared me."

"Clearly." Glimmer said appearing from behind him.

"How are you feeling?" They both looked concerned.

"Just Peachy! Except for my killer headache." They simply nodded & motioned towards Entrapta. I turned my head to her raising an eyebrow.

"Entrapta," She looked up from her computers.

"What happened back there?" Bow & Glimmer locked eyes sharing a look that said 'should we tell her.'

"Well Adora since you want to know I guess we can tell you." Bow looked like her forced a smile. I nodded signaling them to explain.

"We were asking you questions about Bow & Catra." I made a face at the sound off Catra's name.

"Then I asked on a scale of 1-10 how good of a friend Catra is & you said 5 after calling her sweet earlier." I stood up.

"This is Catra's fault."

"Wait no its-" I heard Glimmer sigh mid-sentence. She whispered something to Bow & he looked down.

"Where is she?" Glimmer & Bow signaled Entrapta to not say anything but luck was on my side.

"Back at Brightmoon!" She chirped. Then she got the failed signals not to say anything.

"Uh Oh." I walked over to Entrapta & patted her on the shoulder.

"Thanks Entrapta." She simply nodded & went back to computer work. I started walking towards the exit.

"Adora wait-" I cut them off by running throughout Dryl trying to find my way back.

Huge Timskip because we all know that nobody can navigate Dryl

I was out of breath by the time I found the exit. 

"Why is huff  Dryl so huff  hard to huff  navigate!" Once I regained my breath I called Swiftwind using our sacred bond. Soon after he arrived I hopped on his back & told him to go back to Brightmoon. Once we reach Brightmoon I thanked him & ran inside only to be met with Glimmer & Bow.

"Yes?"

"Adora we can't let you see her." I glared at them.

"Why's that?" They both looked at each other.

"Is there something you want to share with me?"

"I... we-"

"I'm sorry but I need to see her so... Bye!" I ran towards the direction of her room. When I reached the room the door was cracked open.

"Adora no!" I turned to face them down the hallway.

"I'm sorry." Then I opened the door quietly & my eyes went wide. The room was scratched up with claw marks, the bedsheets were ripped up, feathers were scattered throughout the room & there she was, on her knees crying on the floor. I stood there speechless & motionless. 

"Adora leave." Bow whispered as quiet as possible but Catra's ears moved. I started backing up but it was too late, she saw me. Aparently there's a way for my eyes to go even wider than they were. Her face was stained with tears with new ones coming out. Her short hair looks like a mess & the floor around had the claws stuck inside. She jumped & backed up attempting to wipe up her tears but the waterfall didn't stop.

"Catra-"

"LEAVE!" She shouted at me her breathing was fast-paced & she was shaking. My expression quickly changed from shock to anger.

"I was going to apologize but since you have an attitude... you need to be taught a lesson." Her eyes widened & she started backing up.

"A-Adora I-"

"Save it." I cut her off by holding my hand out.

"Adora!" Glimmer was running through the hallway trying to stop me.

"Adora no!" Bow was about to touch my shoulder but it was too late.

"FOR THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL!!" When the transformation was done I locked eyes with Catra. Suddenly the lights started flickering on & off slowly. When they turned on again she was gone. I stepped in & started to look around in search for her. 

"Gah!" I got kicked in my back causing me to collapse. Right after I got back up I was met with a punch in my face. While rubbing my cheek her foot collided with my stomach making me cripple. 

"Can you... can you only fight in the dark?" I heard her laugh echoe throughout the room as I stood back up. After her laugh died out the lights turned back on & she was in front of me.

Catra's POV

"For your information." I leaned in & kissed her.

"I can fight in both." Her face turned bright red as I stepped away from her.

"I... that felt... nice." She smiled before passing out again. I stood there for a few minutes watching her body transform back to Adora. I turned around to go leave but the exit was blocked by a shocked Bow & a once cheerful Glimmer. 

"Yes?" Bow looked towards Glimmer & nodded.

"The princesses are having a big dinner to discuss Adora's condition & we would like it if-"

"Nope." I cut them off knowing what they were going to say.

"But-"

"No." Glimmer walked up to me.

"Fine then you leave me no choice." We stared at each other until I heard an arrow fire. My head snapped towards the direction & saw a net coming towards me. I was going to run but Glimmer flashed some sparkles in my face. Next thing I knew I was on the ground with a net around me. I frantically looked around the room for Melog but couldn't find them. 

"Incase your looking for Melog, their already in the kitchen. Its kinda easy luring a cat around." Glimmer said before practically sashaying out my room. I hissed at her until I decided to take a nap. Theres no point in trying. Prepare for the worst dinner of your life Catra.

AAAAAAAH! Im too excited so here's another chapter. Sorry I couldn't wait till next week :) 

Wouldn't that be a bonus for them?