Chapter 8: Catra Stop!

Glimmer's POV
What did Catra mean by- 

"Guys we have to get her!"

"And why that?" Mermista asked bored.

"She's going to kill herself!" I shouted & everyone starting to stand up. Before I could run out bow stopped me.

"Glimmer, Adora is... gone." I looked around the room and saw that he was right.

"Mermista, Frosta & I will find Adora. Perfuma, Scorpia & Bow will find and stop Catra." They nodded & we parted our separate ways.
Bow's POV
After Glimmer dismissed up we've been running throughout Brightmoon  searching for any open doors our balconies.

"Hey guys look!" I turned my to the sound of Scorpia's voice & saw Adora super close to Catra. This isn't going to end well.

"We need to get Glimmer & the others!"
Catra's POV
I walked around the castle until I found a balcony. I walked to the edge and looked down. I noticed Melog didn't follow me around. Must've went back to my room. I was getting ready to jump when I heard footsteps approach me. Then their hand touched my shoulder. It felt comforting but it all went away when their grip tightened. Adora. I took a deep breath in... And punched her in the face. While she was busy rubbing her cheek I took that as my advantage. I jumped off the balcony feeling the wind blow against my face as I fall to my death.

"CATRA!" I heard Adora screaming my name but ignores it. Suddenly Glimmer appeared in fromt of me and grabbed my arm teleporting us out of the sky.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" I balled up my hands.

"Why would you even think that's a good idea?" She emphasized think.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY!!" I relaxes my hands.

"Adora hates me. She teases me, messes with me, always wants to fight me, trying to kill me & she reminds me of all the horrible things I did to you guys. Not only that but nobody cares for me like Adora did. My. Life. Sucks. The only solution to that is-" I was cut off by the sounds of footsteps approaching. My ear moved and I turned my head to find the whole princess alliance standing there worried.

"Wildcat I care about you, I always have."

"If you need something to take your mind off of Adora you could meditate with me." Perfuma offered.

"I care about you... well a little." I smiled at Frosta's comment. 

"Catra what do you think would happen to me if I never heard that cute sneeze again." Bow asked pleading. I rolled my eyes still keeping my smile.

"I shall care about you too in shanty!" Seahawk chirped from behind them. How tf did he get here? 

"Yeah you may have been an ass but-" 

"Mermista." Glimmer said cautiously.

"Oop! Sorry, you may have been an asshole but I've still forgive you." I heard Glimmer faceplam behind me as I chuckle at her humor. 

"Thanks guys that means alot." I said smiling. Then Scorpia grabbed everyone for a group hug. When Scorpia released us I felt Melog rubbing up against my thigh. Don't forget about me. The creature mewed.

"I won't." I said petting him. Then Bows phone went off. He opened it & smiled.

"Guys! Entrapta found a cure!"

The art at the top is a masterful piece.