Thanks world

Winchester's pov

Sam was looking at his computer searching for a new case. Nothing was popping up. No vamp killings. Nothing.

Sam rubbed at his face with a groan. There has to be something. There is always something.

"Got nothin?" The older Winchester piped up as he walked into the library.

Sam shook his head fixing his hair that he just messed up out of frustration.

"It's like all the monsters went on vacation or something." He softly hit his hand on the table.

"Or maybe they just realized that hunters are on their ass 24/7." Dean chuckled at his own joke. He took a sip of his beer as he sat in the chair in front of his younger brother.

"Yeah, maybe." Sam replied as he continued to search. The bunker door opened and frantic steps came running to their location.

"Woah their Cas. You gotta shit or somethin?" Dean put his hand up to stop the angel in distress.

"No, Dean. You know I don't need to do that." Castiel looked at him like he was crazy. Dean gave the angel a bitch face.

"Okay. What got you're angel panties up in a bunch?"

Cas gave the face back at the human sitting in front of him.

"There is a life threatening celestial being roaming around the earth." He stated matter of factly. Dean shook his head misunderstanding his words.

"A what?"

"Like Chunk?" Sam asked shutting his laptop to show he was listening.

"I believe the same." Cas replied to him.

"Okay who is it?" Dean asked like he was asking a toddler. Which did not please the angel one bit.

"That's what I don't know, Dean. Angel radio went insane yesterday and now a police report came out saying 'a girl flew someone into a brick wall'." Castiel explained as he took Sam's laptop and started typing.

"Okay, yeah, also can be a demon." Dean rolled his eyes as he leaned back in his chair taking a sip of his drink.

"Well this demon didn't know who they were or where they were at. Also didn't kill anyone." Cas added rolling his eyes at the stubborn human.

"What did Angel radio say?" The more polite Winchester asked.

"Said they felt a stronger being, they thought it was a nephilim. But I don't believe so." Cas replied as he tossed Dean his duffel bag.

"What? We are going? Dude it's probably a demon." Dean stood up looking at the angel in disbelief.

"Well if it is a demon then we will kill it. If it's what I believe it is then we will also take care of it." The angel turned to the door and walked up the steps to leave.

"We got nothin else to do." Sam shrugged as he went to pack his stuff.

Dean rolled his eyes, "thanks for my day off world."

-Kenzie