Something stronger

(Yes the song is from Tangled, but in this story the makers of tangled used a real healing incantation and didn't know)

Y/n POV

She had no idea where she was at, people staring at her as she walked by. She still has no idea what happened and how that happened. What is she?

She seemed to be walking in circles because she came in contact with a bunch of policemen. Cars everywhere, red and blue lights cutting off traffic.

She crouched down when she saw the boyish man again. He seemed like he was hurt. Y/n focused her sight on him and could see exactly what was wrong with him. An aura of red highlighting his injuries. They were treating his head more than his back. Which was a strong shade of red.

She looked over to the men in suits. They were really tall, one with short brown hair and the other with longer hair. Red highlighted both of their bodies. Everywhere was a light shade. Wow. What happened to them?

The two men left to talk to another man. He was different he had a blue aura surrounding his frame.

"Castiel." She didn't know who he is but that name came to her head without even trying. How does she know him?

She got closer to the men in suits. She had a strong urge to talk to Castiel. She looked over the taller men again and a song came to her head. It's like she had years to memorize it.

(Song above)

The three men walked off to their car. She needed to follow them, to follow Castiel.

She began to think about going into the car. To somehow teleport into it.

"I can throw someone into a wall, I have to be able to teleport." Y/n thought to herself as she closed her eyes.

"Woah! What the fuck! Who are you?!" A deep voice rang through the air. Y/n opened up her eyes seeing that she was in the car. The two tall men up front and Castiel next to her.

"I did it." Proudness washed over her like a soft blanket.

"You did what?" The shorter haired man asked with a frantic voice.

Y/n ignored the man and turned her head to Castiel. His face looked horrified, like any sudden movements that Y/n made he would pee himself.

"Castiel?" Y/n asked with calmness looking over the blue aura of the man next to her.

"How did you-?" He seemed confused which made sense.

"I don't know." Y/n cut him off looking down at her hands.

"You're Ryan Ness," The longer haired man piped up. Y/n's head shot up at him, a face of anger and confusion.

"Why do people keep calling me that?" She was frustrated to say the least. The boyish man also called her that.

"My name is Y/n, not Ryan," she said to the three men staring at her like she was a wild animal.

"You're an angel?" Shorter haired man asked with a cock of his head.

"No, she's not an angel." Castiel replied before Y/n got a chance.

"Then what is she?" Long hair asked looking at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Something stronger," Castiel answered looking at Y/n with crazy eyes.

-Kenzie