A Kiss is Far Enough

Hiii! I hope you enjoy reading this! It's my first time writing stuff on Wattpad so it may not be as good as you expect. One major thing I need to tell you is that I'm not writing this based on what's going on right now. Therefore, there is no coronavirus, no inequality, etc. I hope you enjoy imagining about you know who~ *wink* *wink* 😉 Let's get on with the story!
Key:
C/N = Crush's name
Y/N = Your Name
———————————————————
Your POV:
I sit on my bed alone, watching YouTube videos of Gacha Life. I'm honestly so bored. My family went out to my cousin's birthday party, but I didn't want to go because she always screams when I try to talk to her. Like bro! She's only 2 years younger than me but she acts like she's 2 months old! Ugh. I keep scrolling through YouTube for something to watch after I finish "The Hated Child Becomes a Princess." I mean could you be any more basic than that?! As I scroll, I get a text. I blush as I see who it's from.

Hey! U free?

I open the text with my fingers typing like flash to reply to C/N.

Ya. Y?

Three dots appear as I wait for his text

Cool can I come ovr??

I think about it. My parents don't allow any boys to come over even if he is my friend.

My parents r out. U know how it is.
Grab a ladder. U know what to do.

It isn't the first time he snuck past the cameras and climbed to my window to hang out. The first time he did, I screamed because I thought he was some sort of serial killer. Could you blame me? It was the middle of the night and he was wearing all black! Thank goodness it's only 5:45. No way is he gonna scare me now. I hear a little tap on my window. Since it was right next to my bed, I didn't have to move. Reaching out my hand, I open the window letting him climb inside. I know we're just friends but every time he does this, I feel like we're in some sort of romance movie. He sits on my bed and waits for me to finish closing the window. I turn around, my heart skipping a beat as I dare to take a glance into his beautiful eyes. No matter how many times I see him, he always makes me breathless. "What's up?" I ask casually. He shrugs. "I was really bored so I came here!" That was adorable. We lay down on either sides of my bed staring at the ceiling. It's been an hour since we started talking. "So then she said, 'Is than onion?' She opens it and then she said 'Where's the cheese?'" C/N cracks up. "Seriously though, your family cannot be THIS funny!" I can see tears sliding down from how hard he laughs. A few moments passed after he calmed down. "Give me your hand." He says. I blush a little and turn my head to look at him. "W-why?" I stutter. "Just give me your hand." He demands. Honestly, that was kinda hot. I give him my hand. "Thanks" he says sweetly. I blush. Hot AND cute. I really fell for something, didn't I. "Ok, so Im gonna write something on your hand with my finger, then you have to reply by writing on my hand. I don't know if I can handle your actual words." He explains. I nod. What does he need to tell me that he can't say out loud? This is making me nervous. I feel his finger run against my palm. I li- I begin to wonder what it was. I live in Antarctica? I licked a cockroach? I lined up my Pokémon in alphabetical order? What is it?! What?! I like you. He stops there. I gasp. He couldn't possibly. I turn to look at him and his sweet eyes gaze back. A small hopeful smile makes it hard to breathe. I open my mouth, about to say something but C/N stops me. "Don't say anything. Write it." He moves his hand to me. I take it in mine and begin scribbling. I like you 2. I reply. He blushes. I get up, about to suggest something to do but he pulls me down under him. I blush. This is getting intense. I look into his eyes. They're...dark. Not the angry dark or the sad dark. It's something different. That's when it hits me. Lust. A sudden softness touches my lips. Wow. So this is actually happening. His arm grabs my waist, and the other running down my back. I move my hands from his back to his soft hair. I pull him towards me even more, deepening the kiss. He licks my lips. I decide to pull a little trick on him. I close my mouth shut. His brows furrow. He's cute when he doesn't get what he wants. His hand makes it's way to my neck, moving his fingers gently. The tickling makes me burst out laughing. As soon as I opened my mouth, he stopped tickling and shoved his tongue into the emptiness of my mouth. Our tongues dance around, playing with each other. Sadly, we break away for air. As I sit up. He crawls towards me. I move back, scared if he might find another one of my ticklish spots. He gets closer as I move further back. My head touches the bed frame. Oh no. I'm done for. He smashes his lips on mine. I guess he isn't going to tickle me after all! Thank goodness. C/N breaks away and moves down to my jawline. He leaves soft kisses all over. His hands wrap around my waist. Slowly, he makes his way down my neck. I clasp my mouth with my hand, trying to hold back my moan. He found one of my sensitive spots on my neck and began kissing it. Oh my god that feels good. I give into the pleasure. All of a sudden, he bites me. A small gasp comes from my mouth. He repeatedly sucked on it, kissed it, and licked it. "C-C/N" I stutter his name. "Shhhhh" he whispers against my neck. I shiver as he begins again. " Y/N?" He calls. "Yeah?"
He smirks, "Want to take this further?"
My face turns bright red. "No! This is far enough! We're only 14!" I yell at him. He sighs sadly but something feels off. "You're right," he begins. "I guess we'll have to wait until after our wedding to get you pregnant." There it is. The not so innocent statement I was waiting for. "Wedding? Pregnant? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! It's the middle of summer, we're not in high school until a few weeks, and you're thinking of our WEDDING?!" I slap my palm on my forehead. He really is crazy. "So...are you...you know....my boyfriend now?" I ask quietly. He rests his forehead against mine. "Yes Y/N. Yes I am." This is getting too romantic. I push him off and stand in front of my door. "So, who's ready to lose against the world champion of Just Dance?!" He smirks. "How do I lose against myself?" Damn. He really knows how to make his girlfriend mad. "Well we better hurry. We only have 2 hours before my family comes home and you still need some time to get out of here without being caught." He smiles. "Well in that case..." He walks to me and leaves a kiss on my cheek. That leaves me in shock for a few seconds. "Race you there!" I realize what just happened. "Hey no fair! You cheated!"

But that was only the beginning...