My favorite Blazblue character

Yūki Terumi (ユウキ=テルミ), whose real name is Susanoo (スサノオ), was one of the Six Heroes, as well as the creator of the Blue Grimoire, one of the founders of both the World Void Information Control Organization and the 7th Agency

Yūki Terumi (ユウキ=テルミ), whose real name is Susanoo (スサノオ), was one of the Six Heroes, as well as the creator of the Blue Grimoire, one of the founders of both the World Void Information Control Organization and the 7th Agency. He is a playable character since BlazBlue: Chronophantasma (indirectly playable initially in Hazama's Unlimited Form). He was the main antagonist of the C-series of BlazBlue

Personality

Cruel, insane, sadistic, and selfish, Terumi delights in the suffering of others, both physically and mentally, and relishes pure chaos. He happily provokes and manipulates others for his own amusement, and ruthlessly tortures anyone who irritates him or get in his way. Unsurprisingly, this has earned him the contempt of almost every character in the BlazBlue universe, most notably Ragna, Kokonoe, and Nine. However, he is prone to enraged tantrums and panics a lot when things don't go his way.
Despite this, Terumi's personality serves as a foil to both Hazama and his original self, Susanoo; the former seems to favor more subtle forms of dialogue and harmless manipulation with Terumi being more blunt and open to violence (shown even more clearly when the two are separated as of Centralfiction), to the point where even Terumi himself cannot fully trust Hazama with specific duties due to the latter's ambiguity. Meanwhile, his personality as Susanoo is more composed and focused on rage and hatred rather than the sadistic tendencies displayed as Terumi. As Susanoo, Terumi is more collected, but beneath the seemingly stoic demeanor is a boiling and explosive rage which he uses to fuel his destructive tendencies. He views all others as beneath him and treats them with utter disgust, referring to them as either trash or waste. He constantly reminds those who dare to defy him the fact that he is a true god.
Although overconfident and prideful, Susanoo despises his meaning of existence as the brother of Amaterasu and they are essentially linked to one another, with his actions ultimately adhere to what she desires from him, and he hates her for that. Thus, Susanoo seeks to destroy all of her creations out of spite for this fact and expresses that her suffering is his salvation.