Little miss perfect

She was considered as top beauty in her country, she has strait grey hair with a shade of baby blue at her back, has dark blue eyes with a hint of a lavender colour, her body shows perfect curves, skin as white as snow, lips that is peachy and soft. But no matter how beautiful she is, she never depended on her beauty, she believes that 'hard work patience and intelligence are always the key for a bright future' she works hard on her academics even though she knows she can memorise things easily, she trained herself in martial arts, combat, archery, gun shooting, and swords, even though swords doesn't exist and not useful in her era she was really fascinated about swords. She knows a lot of stuff a normal person her age doesn't, and has the high IQ of 816. (I know it's too high, well it's a fantasy novel after all🤣)

You may think she's lucky, adopted by a well known rich family that has spread their names and their companies in the whole world, but your wrong, it may seem like she's living a life from the fullest, but no, her adoptive family never gives love and care for her, for them she was just a trash, a tool, and a pawn to make their family name more brighter. Her family never lets her befriend people who are lower than her, though she has solutions for that, she loves chatting with her maids and butlers, sometimes she would secretly visit the orphanage and donate some foods and money, she uses her money and allowance for that.

This girl grew up being independent and well mannered, she knows how to cook, bake and do chores, she even knows carpenter's work, after helping with chores she'd spend all day reading books and nothing else, she's elegant, strict in her fashion, kind, selfless, and enchanting, but beware for she has sharp tongue but can be motivational sometimes, she's cold and scary when she's angry that you might even die staring at her eyes, but as a patient miss she rarely gets angry.

And with that she was well known to the whole world they adore her, but she still stay low, she was crowned as the 'beautiful genius' 'the talented miss' in the 21st century, this girl's name is Scarlet Decoit, a name that will surely be engraved at the hearts and mind of everyone, a rare genius at the age of 16.

Scarlet Decoit (16)

424 words

Thanks for reading I'll upload another one soon 😘.