The Great disaster and her death

At a hospital, a doctor who graduated at the early age of 16 with unbelievable beauty and intelligence was rushing to the emergency room to examine a person with an unknown disease, or much worse a plague. It was a plague that makes you hard to breath, you bleed every time through your ears, eyes, mouth, and nose, you'll have high fever, and cough, this type of plague was really frightening.(PS I made this up 😅) This plague started to spread 6 months ago, it's origins are unknown, and people have no clue where it started. It was said that it was un curable, and if there's a chance to cure it, it will take years or decades to find the cure. There where lucky people who survived but this is just luck.

(TIME SKIP)
It has already been 4 years, millions have died, and only thousands where survivors of the plague, the people was in panic, each country's economy are falling, the are no food source, people lost their jobs, and where starving to death. Doctors and nurses are loosing their lives, but still their is no cure, some of the front liners are confined and isolated, one of them was the great genius Scarlet Decoit, she was just confined 3 days ago her body is still a little strong despite having a plague in her, and now even though she has this kind of condition, she still works, she's in her laboratory filled with possible vaccines for the plague, she has been working for this in her whole 4 years of being a doctor.

After a month of sacrificing her self to test each medicine, she finally found the perfect vaccine, she was so determined in saving the life of the peoples, for she knew life is really hard, she was living her life without enjoying being young, and she doesn't want youngsters to feel that, She was proud of herself, even though It's impossible to cure this disease she can still prevent the disease from spreading, she can increase anti-bodies of one person in order to protect it from a certain organisms to protect peoples from the plague, even though she knows that she'll die, she was happy.

The vaccine was a complete success, her name was spread through out the world, the doctors where asking her for a request in order to make her happy but she only said "It's been a long time since I've read a book" she said "So Dr. Decoit what is your request" said others then she replied "can you please give me a book to read? Novels are fine and that is enough for me" she said in a gentle voice, the doctors where stunned at her selfless desire, she was one who made a vaccine she can easily say to give her a million dollars, to buy her a mansion, but what's the use of all that if she'll die? The doctors and nurses smiled to her for her selflessness and loving attitude. She never tried to read novels, but now she wants to spend her time feeling young. The doctors agreed to her request she spends her time reading novels, she was happy she never thought novels are interesting even though they cliche. Months have pass she even played otome games and transformed into an otaku.

After 6 months, she died.
She died being happy, and has only one regret, it was not having a loving family, and never had a chance of feeling familial love, her last words where "People who has a loving family are really lucky, they have persons to protect and boast to, unlike me if only I could have one"

AUTHOR:There's something I'm thinking about, you don't regret not having a lover?

SCARLET:Shut up I don't need them! (Glares)

AUTHOR:(awkward laughs) you'll have a bright future.

SCARLET: Dumbass I'm already dead

AUTHOR:Or are you?

December 1 20XX
SCARLET DECOIT DIED AT THE AGE OF 21 WITHOUT HER PARENTS VISITING HER.

674 words