Avyanna Aisha de Volodimir

Three days have passed, many things happened, I learned that this world depended on strength more than magic, because magic is weaker here, and harder to control than physical strength. People here are born with an unbelievable strength, even the lowest of the lows are strong. But there are also a lot of people who where well known for their gift and skills in using fanah, they where graduates from the most well known academy, The Academy of Luciana, although it took them decades to be able to reach different levels, for the views of others, their level of fanahs are impossible to reach, that's why many respected them. Nobles, royals, commoner, and different creatures from another kingdom go to the academy to learn.

The academy teaches you how to control your magic, magic here relies on your phisical strength, if you are weak your magic will also be weak , if your strong then your magic will also be strong and powerful, but there was nothing special when someone is using their magic, for example, when you have fire magic you need a fire source in order to control fire, like torches and matches, in water you need to find a water source such as pond and creeks, without a source, it'll be useless, each of the attributes needs a source to work, only few people can control them without a source, in other words they cannot completely control each magics, they can't even control the water of a whole lake, having three affinities are also rare, there is no such things as mana here, there are also people who where born without magic, but they where still respected because of their physical abilities, such as knights. The academy also teaches swordsmanship, combats and spells. They trained each students in order to hasten their skills.

Spells here are used in order to make your magic and physical strength stronger than before, some spells are used to summon weapons, and for attacking, but spells consume your energy, making you weaker. Nobles and some commoners go to the academy at the age of 16, and would graduate at 20, during studying at the academy you cannot marry while staying and studying there, you need to graduate first, even if you are okay to marry at your age.

I am the second offspring of the Duchess Felicity Helena Reinhart, from the most powerful clan, and the Duke Aillard Sorin Volodomir, the one and only son of the Volodomir household, the most powerful and well known Duke house in the whole country. And I am the villainess from the novel My heart is for you. This novel was lately turned into an otome game, and was the number 1 trending in the whole world when I was still alive, it was said that the villainess was a dumb, arrogant, spoiled weakling, but since I am now taking her role many things will change, as the Gods says, the power and appearance will depend on ones soul. Maybe my name would change too.

My mother was the sweetest, but beware because she's a devil in an angel clothing, if you get in her bad side you'll probably die early. She loves playing with me and telling me stories and informations about this world, it's a good thing she's here, without her I will not get to know this world more. This world also believes and worship Gods. The Gods are the most powerful in this world if humans can control 5% to 40% of the elements, Gods can control 60%.

The maids and butlers are all friendly, they always come here to visit me, even the cooks, the gardeners and knights that are under my father's commands are visiting me often, my mother would let them see me, but only 1 hour a day is the maximum time.

Time skip

I am now being fed by my mother, when suddenly I heard a loud bam!, that made me and mother startled, I saw the door being crushed, that gave me chills, one man at his twenties was standing beside the crushed door, with a six year old boy in his side. And there you go again, a very handsome man which I suspected as my father, his appearance where Godly, a man with a blue hair, and blue eyes, built body and very tall, a perfect match for mother, as I turned my head to the boy, I can already tell that his my brother, an exact replica of father, with the same colour of eyes and hair, surely this boy will grow up to be a woman destroyer someday. "My love!!, where is my lovely daughter, I demand to see her right now" my father shouted "I've been waiting for days now mother, show me my cute sister" my brother shouted too before father. "Love, can't you be more controlling to your strength, you destroyed the door again, and you two stop shouting, you'll scare our little princess" my mother was angry while saying that and throwing deathly glares to both of them.

My father and brother came near me, and suddenly they both smiled, "My love she's the most beautiful thing you have given me" my father said while smiling "Mother she got your lovely hair, and father's ocean eyes!" my brother exclaimed "what should we name her dear?" father asked. "I was thinking on naming her Avyanna, it means strong powerful and beautiful" mother said. Father looked at me and smiled "it's perfect for her dear" "Caiden, any suggestion for her second name?" Mother asked brother "I was thinking on giving her the name Aisha" brother said "Aisha, it means, 'she who lives phosphorus' isn't it? how did you come up with this name Caiden?" Father asked "I have the guts that she'll be one someday" brother said confidently.

It was both a beautiful name, it was elegant and simple at the same time, "Then her name shall be Avyanna Aisha de Volodomir" father said while raising me up and laughing like a kid, I chuckled at his actions, so this the feared duke huh, Im glad to be his daughter. "Mom, dad I think she liked her name, did you hear that she laughed?" brother said excitedly.

As the whole family laugh and smiled at each other, the servants where also in joy watching them, the whole mansion was happy for the birth of a new member of the family. But also the birth of new mysteries.