Welcome Home

☝🏻 Yall know this Manhua do you?
So cuteee!!!🥰🥰

Scarlet's POV

I am now surrounded by darkness, but it was an opposite feeling than before, my whole body aches, my head is spinning, and my vision begins to get blurry, it was so uncomfortable, but for me it doesn't ache that much, it must be because I trained my body to be strong.

Soon enough I saw a light, I didn't plan on following it, but my body is refusing, and it suddenly went on it's own and followed it, the light was blinding that's why I shut my eyes hard. After that, I suddenly felt cold, my body stopped aching but it's too freezing.

"My lady, it's a lovely girl!!" a woman exclaimed. I opened my eyes, my blurry vision started to get clear. There I saw a woman, she was at the age of 40's, yet she's still beautiful. She was smiling at me warmly, then suddenly  a melodic voice spoke. "Elen, can I see my little princess?"  Goodness that's the most beautiful voice I have ever heard' I thought "Yes M'lady!!" answered the woman, whose name is Elen. We started to move, Elen passed me down gently, trying not to harm me.

Then I saw what I didn't expect to see, a fairy, no!!, a goddess, a woman that can rival the beauty of the 3 goddesses that I have met. She's in her 20's, even though she was soaked in her sweat, she was still beautiful. A woman with a hair as white as snow, her hair didn't make her look old, instead it made look special and unique, porcelain skin, green enchanting eyes. She was looking at me warmly, giving me full of love and care, something that I never had before, then afterwards she started to cry. "My princess I have been waiting for you, I am happy, my dear, I am your mother, welcome home" my mother was crying, as she hug me, those was not tears of sorrow, it was tears of joy, and it felt warm 'thank you Gods for granting my wish, I am the happiest of all' I said thanking the Gods for granting me wishes, Without noticing I started chuckling, "My dear your too cute, what will happen to you if you grew up?" my mom said laughing.

I turned my head to find my father, but I only saw maids, I noticed them smiling at me, that's why I smiled back but they suddenly turned red, and looked away..... 'WEIRD' I thought. "Should we name her now madam?" Elen said "No, let's wait for my love, to come home, and her brother would be delighted if he will give her name too" my mother said.

'Oh so I have a brother huh, that's great, I always wanted to feel sibling's love, again thank you Gods for giving me a family' then afterwards suddenly, she suddenly remembered that she's a baby, that can't do anything but to eat, sleep, poop, and pee.
'Goodness, I was excited being reincarnated, because I can finally read new and interesting books and meet my new family, but I never thought I would reincarnate as a baby!!, baby's life are boring' she told herself, she suddenly felt tiered, she yawned and fell asleep.

"Gracious!, madam our little miss is too beautiful, I think she'll grow stronger than everyone else" one of the maid said.

Her mother's family The Reinhart's clan are known to have unbelievable beauty and charms, the more beautiful you are, the more stronger and dangerous you are, the retired duke, was the most powerful generals known, he was strict and cold, no one in the army has passed his hell trainings, only his son and daughter was the first ones, his son at the age of 18 and 10 years of training under him, her daughter which is the Duchess Felicity at the age of 17 and 9 years of training. The retired duchess was also powerful and beautiful, she was a sweet, strict and smart person.

"I agree, she'll grow up far more beautiful than me, her grandma and grandpa would be very pleased to know this, but don't inform them yet, I still want to spend a lot of sweet times with my precious" the madam said. "Yes madam Felicity" all the maids said in unison as they leave in the madam's room. The Duchess Felicity was also strong, having the magic of Ice, water, and fire she was known for her achievements and beauty, and earns the nickname "the cold beauty" she was respected for her strength and fanah/ magic. Her brother was the heir of the Reinhart clan and just like all of them he was also powerful having the magic of fire and lightning

Father's POV

Today my precious daughter will be born, Im quite excited, because I'll be having a sweet princess that I'll probably spoil too much. But because of this dumbass royal project I can't even spend time with my wife and see my daughter in 3 days strait, a letter was sent to me this morning and it says that my love has already given birth to a beautiful lovely child. I was mad because I can't be there for the two of them, and play with my precious, as for my son, I think we're feeling the same way, I think his angry too.

The duke of Volodomir is a well known general and prime minister, having the magic of earth, water and lightning and for his brains and strength, in fact he was next in line to be greater than his wife's father, and to be exact he was much more powerful than the king itself.

MEANWHILE

The councils and the king where feeling the black aura of their prime minister and can't help but to be stiffened and sweat drop a lot. Even the king himself was scared for he knew what this guy is capable of.

Brother's POV

Curse that royal project, preventing dad to come here early, now I can't see my sister who is 6 years younger than me, and I have to wait for dad to see her. Really? Who made this damn rule in this house?!

1046 words