♥︎Wanna bet?♥︎

(Y/n) POV

"You know you really are the female version of the captain. You both are clean freaks, very good soldiers, have that cold stare, and drink tea in the same way." Mikasa chuckled as I was kicking a training dummy.
I kicked the head off it when she finished her statement.
"Hey well I don't think most of those things are bad things. I take it as a compliment." I seared in her direction.
"Plus Eren looks up to both of you. He won't shut up about how cute you two would be together." She added.
"Well it's not my fault he always tries to ship everyone including you and Jean." I smirked as she went red with anger hearing me say that. She went in to punch me as I grabbed her arm.
"Shut up!! He might hear you!! You know already I want to be with Eren not horse face!!" Ive never seen her this mad about something so trivial.
She's normally extremely calm about everything, and I mean literally everything. So this amused me that she got so flustered about this.
"Wanna make a bet?" I knew she wouldn't pass up a challenge especially since she was the only one who could keep up with me in sparing.
"What's the bet about?"
I really thought she'd get where I'm going with this.
I whispered in her ear "we spar, cause a little bit of a scene. Then if I win you won't tell the captain I like him. If you win then I'll put in a good word for you with Eren."
She had been dying to tell Captain about my little crush on him since she found out.
She smirked at me and I knew the challenge was on.
"You've got yourself a deal. Better hope the captain wants you back." She said as I just stepped back waving my hand telling her to 'come at me'.
She put her hands up in a fighting stance, I figured I'd be fine since Mikasa and I normally would have a 50/50 shot of knocking the other out.
I never really thought too much about the captain. I definitely did really like him but, he always seemed so closed off that I never thought any girl would have a chance with him. Then again I wasn't a problem for him since I cleaned almost as well as he does and I was pretty good at killing titans. He never needed to scold me or punish me.
As I was in thought she started yelling
"HES MINE YOU BITCH BACK OFF" I could see her trying to hold back a laugh.
"Wanna bet sweetie? We both know he wants me more." I said calmly which seemed to actually piss her off.
She ran towards me and actually got a good hit off on my jaw.
By this point we had a large crowd of the cadets watching us. Perfect.
I rubbed my jaw a slight bit as I dodged her onslaught of punches. I went in to kick her knee in so she would stop but as I kicked she grabbed my waist and flipped us so I was the one falling to the ground. She was straddling me at this point, both of us were still trying to hold back laughing.
"Fine fucking take him then before I get to him first."
Looking over at Eren I smirked and winked as he blushed which this time Mikasa actually tried to hit my face hard which I avoided. But damn she really was jealous over nothing.
"Cadets (y/n) and Mikasa, what are you two doing brats?!"
"Be in my office in 10. For the rest of you get back to work unless you all want to be Titan chow by the end of the hour."
It was captain Levi. He sounded pretty pissed but since I lost I just had to give Eren a good word about her. Though I knew Mikasa was going to tell captain Levi I wanted to be with him regardless. She never struck anyone as the vengeful type but that wink I gave Eren definitely pissed her off so I'm waiting for her to tell Levi to embarrass me.
Which I mean, wasn't exactly a bad thing I thought the captain was really handsome but again seducing him would be a challenge.
A challenge I don't mind trying.