♥︎Office hours♥︎

(Y/n) POV

•Time skip brought to you by best girl Armin

"Captain we didn't do anything wrong we were just sparing. It wasn't a big deal I guess everyone just wanted to watch a cat fight." I shrugged as I leaned back against the chair. Mikasa was sitting down looking tense but I could see right through that knowing she was waiting for a good time to tell him.
"Cadet from what I've been told you both were fighting over something therefore not exactly sparing. Don't lie to me brat."
Mikasa spoke up "captain it's not my fault (y/n) told me she wanted to be with Eren."
Man fuck my life. I rolled my eyes knowing that she set this up for me. I saw her look at me then look back at the captain.
"Is this true cadet?"
"No I didn't captain. She must've misunderstood what I said."
He seemed annoyed at the thought of me with Eren.
"What were you trying to say then brat?"
"I said I wanted to be with you captain. Not Eren." I chuckled causing him to turn his head with an ever so slight red hue on his face.
"Mikasa you have stable duty for the next 2 weeks. Now go." As she walked out she winked at me.
"Hey Mikasa I heard Eren had stable duty too. Have fun." I said over my shoulder giggling a bit.
As the door locked I decided to try and push the captains buttons. I stood up and walked up to where he was leaning up against his desk.
"So captain what's my punishment?" I traced up his arm with my finger.
He still was trying to avoid eye contact with me.
Damn this was harder than I thought it would be. I tried to take it a step further grabbing his leather strap from his uniform so I could whisper in his ear.
"I could always clean but I'm sure you might have something else in mind~"
He slightly pushed me off a bit as he tried to glare at me.
"Cadet you have dish washing duty for 2 weeks. Jean should be helping you due to his fight with Eren this morning."
I looked up at him pushing up against him a little bit.
"Fine Captain I'll try not to make too much of a mess~"
As I pulled away I saw the captain look a little disappointed as I smirked and left the office swaying my hips.