♥︎Dish Duty♥︎

(Y/n) POV

Time skip brought to you by horse face

"Hey Jean I wanna show you something."
"What is i- "
I splashed water on him as we were washing dishes.
"(Y/n)!! You asked for it!!"
He took a cup filled with water and threw it on me. I was wearing my sparing clothes so a white crop top and grey sweats. I wasn't wearing a bra so this made my shirt go practically see through as I grabbed a cup and threw it at him.
"Congratulations Jean you got me wet are you proud?" I said jokingly as he went beat red and got a bloody nose.
"Who knew it was so easy to get you wet? I thought that job was reserved for the captain." He chuckled.
"Fuck off dickhead least the captain doesn't get a bloody nose at the thought of tits."
Jean looked mad at me and went to grab the sprayer and sprayed me getting the rest of my shirt wet causing my nipples to go hard.
"Oh you're on!!" As I went to grab the sprayer from him, I landed on top of Jean straddling him. I saw the captain come in as I got the sprayer away from Jean.
"WHAT ARE YOU BRATS DOING?!"
I looked up at him trying to look as innocent as possible. Jean had a bloody nose under me from seeing my shirt go completely see through and my nipples hard along with me being directly on top of him.
"(Y/n) STARTED IT!!"
"I just splashed you once!! You were the one who took it so far." I huffed then I thought of something.
I leant down on Jean close enough that it looked like I was going to kiss him.
"You're not all wet though Jean I think I took the brunt of this whole thing." He was so red it looked like I was strangling him.
"You forgive me don't you Jean?" I looked at him with puppy eyes knowing the captain was definitely watching us.
"F-fine just don't splash me again." He sighed as I got off him.
"Like you didn't want to see me get wet Jean."
I smirked as I looked up at the captain and he was fuming.
Jean was losing a lot of blood from the bloody nose as I helped him up.
"CADET JEAN GET OUT AND GO GET CLEANED UP. GO TALK WITH ERWIN AFTER FOR FURTHER PUNISHMENT."
Ooh he was pissed, I have to admit it was kinda hot watching the captain get all mad.
Jean basically sprinted out of the kitchen knowing he was basically terrified of the captain when he was mad.
I walked up to the captain and sat on the counter next to where he stood.
I pulled the leather strap again on his chest and moved so my lips were an inch away from his.
"~And what's my punishment this time captain?"
For the first time ever I watched the captain look a little desperate. He pushed me away again lightly.
"Y-you're going to clean my whole office with my supervision so I know you won't be any more trouble."
I pouted "Captain can I at least get cleaned up first?" Point down at my still see through shirt.
"Look it. My shirt is soaked."
I pulled his hand to touch my (b/s) tits. I've never seen the captain stutter before so that was new. Now I've never seen him go this red before in my life.
He looked away to get his composure before he removed his hand.
"Go get changed brat." He said as his face went fully red.
I hopped off the counter going to leave.
"~Hey captain maybe I should wear a maids costume too?" I say over my shoulder again as I walked out figuring he was fuming again.