♥︎Cleaning Duty♥︎

(Y/n) POV

The next day I woke up knowing I would have to clean the captains office today.
I knocked on Mikasa's bed above me and all she did was groan.
"Mikasa get up!! We're gonna be late!!"
I stood on the edge of my bed so I could see her above me (you're short in this story).
I saw all the hickeys on her neck as she was only wearing a sports bra and shorts.

Damn she got some in the stables.

I'm impressed, I laughed at the thought and proceeded to get dressed. It was cadet day off so I was wearing small white shorts, a cropped white tank top and a uniform green zip jacket.
"I hope you used a condom." I yelled as I left chuckling closing the door and hearing her wince in pain.
I walked down to the captains office expecting him to be still annoyed about yesterday.
*knock* *knock*
"State your name and business"
"It's (y/n) you told me I had to clean your office today."
"Come in."
He seemed surprised seeing me in my casual wear as he looked me up and down.
"~Like what you see Captain?"
"Just cover up"
Referring to my tank top showing my tits a little too much.
"Start on my book shelves brat. There better not be any dust by the time I'm done with my tea."
He still looked a little flustered as he sat down looking at me. I pushed my tits out a little just to watch his reaction as I cleaned next to him.
"Hey Captain?"
"What?"
"What have you done in bed?"
"Excuse me?!"
I smirked seeing him look away from me.
"What have you done in bed captain? I'd assume every girl you train wants to get in your pants."
Man he looked so done with me I started giggling.
"It's non of your business."
He said back in his monotoned voice with his cold glare staring at me.
"It's my business if I want to ride you till you see stars." I shrugged as I continued to clean.
His face was priceless. I waited for a response but all I got was a huff while he sipped his tea.
"Captain will you tell me if I tell you what I have done?"
"I'm not interested."
"Well I haven't done anything so no need to be embarrassed if you haven't either sir."
He looked up at me in disbelief, I moved towards him and kneeled down so he was looking at me.
"Fine I haven't done anything. Are you happy now?"
He leaned back into the couch as I went to straddle him.
"How about we change that~"
I ground down against his hips causing him to groan a bit. I leaned down and pulled him into a heated kiss.
I never expected the captain to be so submissive but I didn't mind he made everything look so hot. He gripped my hips pushing me down on him. I got up, turned around, bent over, and pulled my shorts and panties down in front of him. Staring at me he pulled me down as I kicked my shorts away from us.  Straddling him I could feel how hard he was already.
"Captain we have to make this quick cause lunch is in an hour."
"Fuck lunch I have what I want right here."
He growled as he pushed me down on the couch. Now he was on top of me. I moved to unbutton his shirt and slide it off his shoulders. He pulled down my tank top so my tits were coming out from the top of the shirt. Kissing down my neck and down to my nipples I whined when he started to suck and bite at them. Slowly he kissed down my stomach and down to my wet core. He licked around my clit, sliding his tongue in and out of my slit until he finally he moved up and undid his belt. His bulge was very apparent and god I was practically drooling looking at him.
Rubbing his leaking member against my slit I couldn't help but moan a bit feeling him push in slightly.
"This will probably hurt so just tell me when I can move."
Pushing in all the way I felt so full it was insane. I winced at the pain for a moment before I pushed up against him telling him to move.
"F-fuck Levi~"
"God you're so tight."
Pounding into me hard all the pain had subsided as pleasure overwhelmed both of us.
I decided to flip us over so I could ride him. Lowering back down on to him I could feel him going deeper into me I was a moaning mess at this point.
"Who do you belong to?"
"Y-you Levi ~ fucking hell you're so big"
He grabbed my ass roughly as I rode to make it easier.
"All fucking mine. Got that?"
"A-ah ~ yes Levi."
I felt my stomach burning up as I was about to cum I tightened around him.
"I-I'm gonna cum~"
"Cum for me brat."
He fucked into me for a few more strokes until he came deep inside me. I pulled off him to lye back on the couch next to him so I could cuddle into his side.
Putting his arm around me I looked up at him in his fucked out state. Humanity's strongest soldier sure can look adorable.
I ran my hand through his hair as I tried to stand up to put my shorts back on.
"Captain we have to go down to the mess hall." I giggled as I fell wincing in pain. I wasn't going to be able to walk right for a week after that.
Fuck my life.
Noticing me on the floor he laughed a little bit, smirked and helped me up. Then grabbing my shorts and handing them to me as he got his discarded shirt and put it on.
"Let's go brat."
I tried to walk and failed, miserably. Giving in, he carried me bridal style down to the mess hall before anyone could see us he put me down.
"You have to walk now. I'm never going to hear the end of this from Erwin if he finds out." He noted chuckling slightly. I limped a little and kissed his cheek.
"~Alright just promise me once I'm done with dish duty tonight you'll keep yourself hard enough for round 2~"
Blushing a bit I moved away as he slapped my ass and we went in.

Bonus ending
I still looked a little bit fucked out when I sat down next to Mikasa, Eren, Armin, and Jean.
"Why were you late huh?" Mikasa whispered to me.
"Levi made me clean his office until it was sparkling. Plus a little extra punishment from him too." I whispered back as she went red.
The boys were all staring at us, same with the captain. So to piss him off a bit I 'absentmindedly' put my thumb down my shirt pulling it down my shirt down a little bit enough to see some cleavage. They all looked away blushing as I watched the captain come up to me.
"Back to my office brat." I smirked.
"Bye guys I'll see you when captain is done punishing me." I winked.