Waiting...

Micah: "So, are we just going to sit here eating food?"

Mya: "Um yea pretty much. Until he's ready to talk"

Micah: "And how do you know when that will be exactly?"

Mya: "We just gotta be patient and give him time. Y'know for being his girlfriend your pretty clueless."

Micah: "Listen here you little grinch-"

Max: "Ok enough of that. Mya's right we just need to give him some time. Dylan, control your animal please."

Micah: "Uh"

Everyone laughs

15 or so minutes later

Micah: "Can we go and check on him now?"

Mya: "Sure."

Micah: "Really?"

Max: "Really?"

Mya: "Yeah I don't see why not. He's had his time and so now we all need to talk."

We all get up and head toward my room. When we get it the door we all kind of pause for a second and look at eachother. I slowly open the door and knock

Mya: "Chase, we're coming in."

When I open the door we all see that he's asleep.

Mya: "Aw man he been crying on my pillow."

Max elbows me. Chase isn't one to really cry, neither of the guys are, but when he does he usually goes to sleep kind of quick and for a while

We all walk back to the living room

Mya: "Well you guys can stick around I guess but he's not going to be up anytime soon."

Max: "Yeah your right."

Dylan: "Well what do you guys want to do?"

Max: "I mean it's up to you two."

Dylan: "Well of he's not gonna be out any time soon then we can just go home for now."

Micah: "What? No way! I'm not leaving her here with him."

Dylan: "M, this is her house. We can go home it's fine."

Micah: "No way. What about when he wakes up-"

Mya: "Which like i said probably won't be till later tonight."

Micah: "-what kind of girlfriend would I be."

Mya: "Ok so what do you want to do? Wake him up just so he's not here? This is where he's comfortable right now so just go home."

Micah: "Fine if this is "where he's comfortable" then I'm staying."

Mya: "Ugh, fine whatever as long as you stop complaining."

Dylan: "Well as much as I would love to see whoever is going to get stabbed first, I'm going home and going back to sleep."

Max: "I'll walk you home. You two better play nice."

Mya: "Yeah totally. When you leave can you go by his place and tell him mom that he's here."

Max: "Yeah." 

Max and Dylan turn and walk out the door and now it's just me and Micah

Micah: "So what's for lunch."

Mya: "I swear I will lock you outside."

I roll my eyes and walk back to the kitchen to figure out what I'm going to do now

When my parents got home I explained what all happened and they were understanding

Mya: "I text Max and he said he's going to head back over here. I told him to pick up some food. Do you want anything?"

Micah: "Yeah just tell him to get me whatever Dylan is getting."

Right after Micah answers, my bedroom door slowly opens. I quickly text Max that he came out and I walk over

Mya: "Hey."

Chase: "Sorry. I just feel asleep."

Mya: "No, no it's fine. Max and Dylan just went to get some food they will be back soon."

Chase: "I just can't believe it."

As he says that all we can do is sit and try to comfort him. After a few minutes Max and Dylan come through the door.

Dylan: "We come with food stuffs."

Mya: "Hey. Thanks. Do you feel like eating Chase."

Chase: "Yeah. Thanks, Max."

Dylan: "We stooped by your house and talked to your mom, I know you probably don't want to hear about this, but she said the police have a few suspects and a few ideas of what happened."

Chase: "That's good. Because when I find out who did it. There will be a reckoning."