Author's Note

Hello everyone,
I hope you all are remaining safe and healthy during these very unpredictable and chaotic times. I want to start off my thanking everyone for reading my story. When I first started writing I was hoping to get at least 10 reads but I am blown away by how many people have read, liked, and left kind comments on my story.

I just released my latest chapter. I am sure everyone is happy they Hannah is back with her fathers! I wanted to get some feedback from anyone as if this feels like a good ending to the story. I have some ideas for more chapters in my head but I am not sure if that would feel as if I am dragging the story on.

That being said, if I decide to continue to write this story please be patient with my updates. I know when I started writing this I was updating every week on a regular schedule. However at the time I was unemployed and had a lot of time on my hands.  I am now working and have a personal life outside of writing. It takes me longer to get chapters out because of my schedule and I want to make sure I am putting out quality chapters.

Again, I am very grateful for everyone who has taken the time to read my story. I appreciate  all feedback on whether or not to end the story here. You all mean so much to me!

Best!