9. Office specials

~Sarah's P. O. V~

We pull up to my condo and I can't help but feel a little sad that our special time is over. My gaze rolls over towards James as he puts the car in park earning a small smile "Come on baby, don't look at me like that." I pout bringing my gaze down to my finger, I want to just get out and act like a tough bitch but at the same time, I just want to be wrapped around him... In many different ways. "I'll see you tomorrow at work and maybe we work late... I'll have to act like a hard ass tomorrow so you know it'll fit into play." I look up at him and sigh "Bossy prick" I grumble earning a soft chuckle " I can't wait to show you so many things... It'll be fun" he leans over and lightly kisses my forehead. "now go inside and get some rest. I still expect you to park next to me in the morning." I roll my eyes and get out of the car.

I walk inside and slide off my shoes by the door. "Jam I'm home!" I yell but no response, I walk around to the living room and find her passed out on the couch, I lightly giggle and give her a small shake. "Jam" I whisper "Jam!" I whisper yell a little louder as I shake her and she shoots up "Huh?! Who's there?" I can't help but burst into a fit of laughter "It's me you weirdo" she sighs in relief before getting up and turning off the tv "Well I got work in the morning so I'm headed to bed" I nod and shrug "same here, James is going back to his dick ways so ya know instead of suspending me he wants me there bright and early." Jamie smirks "Or he got upset because of Justin and is making sure you don't spend extra time with him... Hey, what'd you get at the mall by the way? "

I take a moment to think of something and shrug " I couldn't find the bra and panties I wanted and my usual hair stylist wasn't in today so it was all window shopping for me. " Jamie nods "Man that mall has gone downhill. " I sigh "Sadly but I'll see you tomorrow love! " I wave her off and head to my room. I shut my door and plop down on my bed, today was hot and... I want more. I groan as I take out my phone from my pocket, a text flashes across my screen.

James: I had a good time today beautiful... Gives me something to think about before bed and all day tomorrow. I hope you have a good night😉 try to get some sleep.

I sigh and feel my panties soak as the memories of today flash through my mind. I decide to send him something a little special, I strip out of my clothes, lay flat on the bed, and take a picture from the neck down with my legs closed.

Sarah: attachment sent...
I hope this gives you something extra to think about... Night handsome 💦

I send the message and slide on a small night before calling it a night.

- The Next Morning -

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!" My alarm blares scaring me out of my sleep, I slap the dismiss button and take a deep breath. "Today is gonna be long" I murmur to myself, I slip on some black high-waisted dress pants with a white cami under a red flow button-up shirt, and throw on some simple black pointed heels. I run to the bathroom and fix myself up, I decide to put my hair up into a tight bun with easy eyeliner and mascara. Once I'm ready I grab my purse and keys and head out for the day, I stop by a nearby coffee shop and grab the boss his usual along with a triple shot for me.

I finally get to work and I'm scrambling to get out of my car once again, I manage not to spill anything on myself this time and get inside on time. "Good morning Ms. Manson" I smile at reception "It sure is." I put my stuff down on my desk and take the boss's coffee to his desk and to my surprise, he's not in yet. I sigh and walk back to my desk "Ms Manson.." that voice.. good God kill me now "Yes Andrea what can I do for you?" I try to smile through my annoyance. " Glad to see you're here." I nod and give her a small smile "Yeah thankfully your mistake didn't keep me from my job for too long. Look Andrea please just try not to burn this place down today." She nods and scurries around to her desk.