5

Elissa felt a headache coming her way.

*chuckle* When did she never get trouble? This good-for-nothing prince really didn't have anything better to do than disturbing her life, didn't he?

Yes, even with her attempt to avoid this cheating couple, they just wouldn't leave her alone and now, here they were, showing her their affection for each other with blooming flowers surrounding them, in front of her food.

Seriously? IN FRONT OF HER MACAROON?!

"Ah, I'm sorry, Elissa-sama.Arthur-sama is-" Aurora wet eyes looking at her (Elissa) with her brows furrowed, while she had this troubled look plastered on her face. As if waiting for Elissa to get raged.

But far from her expectation, Elissa didn't even spared her a glance, instead continued to eat her pastries.

"It's Lady Xania for you, Lady Kosvon.. And regarding to His Highness, you should call him with his official title..This is a noble's etiquette.." At her remarks, Claude snorted while Aurora and Arthur's face turned red.

Who didn't understand Elissa's word? Even when she said it with a gentle smile, her words held more meaning. It was as if she was indicating that Aurora hadn't finish her etiquette's class, and for Arthur, it was as if he didn't choose who should be by his side carefully.

In another words, she was mocking them!

"You..! So, you're really the one who have been spreading malicious rumors about Aurora?! How could you do that?" The crown prince glared like a dagger. She would have been died if glare could kill people *sigh*.

"Me? *laughing* What benefit would I get by doing that?" She looked at her surrounding and there were a lot of students watching with amusement. Wait, they have been waiting for this show since earlier, right?

When Elissa looked at Aurora who was looking at her with a misty eyes, she almost rolled her eyes hard that she was sure her eyes would get stuck near her brain. At least, it was better than having to face this white lotus.

"You want my affection, that's why....." As soon as the crown prince said that, there were a moments of silence until Elissa who couldn't hold herself anymore threw her spoon on her plate and laughed her heart out.

Yeah, even if she put it like that, the students around her were captivated by the soft laugh, as if they heard a spring song, light and bright. They were stunned to see the rare sight of her laughing because as all the students knew, she was a reserved maiden with cold demeanor.

"Your affection? (my ass!!) I don't need it, your highness. I can't make it into money, anyways" Her love have been long died, his affection was not needed.

"Y-....."

"Claude, I'm full, let's go..." She stood up and looked at them for the last time before snorting and walked away.

*******

"Damn, Eli! You're so cool back then.. I was near to roll on the floor from restraining my laugh!" Truly, Claude was in such a good mood after Elissa retorted back to her fiancée. Before her pool accident, she would always be the one who left speechless and heartbroken and now, he felt nothing but proud.

"Keep your voice down, Claude.." Elissa sat on the bench near the peach blossom tree, which always bloom despite the season.

"But, Eli.. Are you really okay? Don't you love him?" He said as he sat beside her and looked at her with concern in his eyes.

For him, Elissa was like a little sister, even though they were literally born the same year.

"Does it matter?" Her big, golden eyes revealed the complex emotions roaring through her the moment she laid her eyes on him. It was as though she was in despair, but she herself had not yet noticed.

Noticing this, Claude's heart clenched..

"No, it doesn't matter.."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I KNOW IT'S SHORT, SO SORRYYYYY ><

ANYWAY, LET'S AGREE ON THIS ONE, CLAUDE IS SUCH A FRIEND WE ALL NEED IN OUR LIFE, HUHU...

CLAUDE: EWW, AUTHOR, WHAT DO YOU MEAN...?

ELISSA: DON'T MIND HER, CLAUDE.. LEST YOUR BRAIN WOULD GET INFECTED..

CLAUDE: INFECTED BY WHAT?

ELISSA: OH, SHE KNOW WHAT *SMIRK*

AUTHOR:....

STAY TUNE!!!